Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1192

Intrest1:
Hi, Mladen. The MA indicator is not working in MTF mode. Does not change its position when changing the period mode of the other timeframe. When I change the MA period in the configuration mode of another timeframe, the MA does not change its position. In the screenshots the MA periods are very different, but it does not change its shape
Perhaps it would be better if MA will depend on changing the period

Guys,

If you change the code of an indicator (as it was changed for that indicator since the ma was never a part of the original indicator), then make sure that the call to it in the multi time frame mode is changed too and also do the rest of the processing to the newly added values (the ma). Please, in cases like that, do tell that changes have been made and that the changes are not working - not the indicator itself

Here is a version that works correctly, but I fail to see what is the purpose of averaging just the up value and leaving the down value as is - it is misleading this way. Anyway, it works now ...

Files:

mladen ...hope your well...am stuck

mwambaFX:

mladen ...hope your well...am stuck

Stuck - how?

mladen:

Guys,

If you change the code of an indicator (as it was changed for that indicator since the ma was never a part of the original indicator), then make sure that the call to it in the multi time frame mode is changed too and also do the rest of the processing to the newly added values (the ma). Please, in cases like that, do tell that changes have been made and that the changes are not working - not the indicator itself

Here is a version that works correctly, but I fail to see what is the purpose of averaging just the up value and leaving the down value as is - it is misleading this way. Anyway, it works now ...

Thank you

Dear Mladen..

I hope you are very well. Do you know a indicator like this? I attached the picture.

This calculate the resistence and support in different timeframe and draw on the chart...

Thanks in advanced.

Best regards.

Jesús

Jeaa:

Dear Mladen..

I hope you are very well. Do you know a indicator like this? I attached the picture.

This calculate the resistence and support in different timeframe and draw on the chart...

Thanks in advanced.

Best regards.

Jesús

That looks like some of the market profile indicators.

Check this thread for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173721

Hello guys !

Hope everybody is ok and trading works good !

Can this MA upgrated to MTF function please ?

That would be very nice.

Files:
xpMA.mq4  13 kb

wolf300:

Hello guys !

Hope everybody is ok and trading works good !

Can this MA upgrated to MTF function please ?

That would be very nice.

Please read the following posts :

dear Mladen, very useful indicator PeakRepainter in MTF format, 

maybe You already have the converted on this forum?

Files:

week:

dear Mladen, very useful indicator PeakRepainter in MTF format, 

maybe You already have the converted on this forum?

Please post the original (non-decompiled) source code so that it can be checked
Reason: