Elite indicators :) - page 799

Hercs
Hercs  

Much appreciated, Mladen.

Hercs
Hercs  

Mladen,

I found the correct version among my CCi-Alerts, also made by Eli.

Sorry for the wild goose chase, but thank you nevertheless for being willing to help.

Much appreciated.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Mladen,

I found the correct version among my CCi-Alerts, also made by Eli.

Sorry for the wild goose chase, but thank you nevertheless for being willing to help.

Much appreciated.

Good

Happy trading

MrAlali
MrAlali  

hello guys

i want ask about Unique Forex Indicator #2 do you have it ?

thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alcard20:
hello guys

i want ask about Unique Forex Indicator #2 do you have it ?

thank you

alcard20

We do not have it. But from what I see from the video it looks like a multi time frame version of any indicator using daily time frame for calculation (if it is, then that video is a pure scamm, since metatrader, before these new builds that can not test multi time frame indicator in visual mode at all due to a bug, old builds of metatrader "knew" multi time frame data in advance and then indicators looks like a magic when they were tested like that).

I could produce you that way (using old builds) visual tests of multi time frame indicators that would never go wrong while, in the reality, it would be a completely different story

MrAlali
MrAlali  

you are the best

thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Multi alerts WPR updated to be new mql compatible : wpr_mtfmultialerts_nmc.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is a version of an indicator that was called grab candles, which was actually 3 indicators, anyway made it a stand alone version with options of using one of the 20 different averages.

ps) the alerts and candle coloring are a combination of price action in relation to the ma averages channel

ismael360
ismael360  

currency x nmc

Mladen, can you update this indicator? please,

ish

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ismael360:
Mladen, can you update this indicator? please, ish

ish

Here you go : currency_x_nmc.mq4