Elite indicators :) - page 801

mrtools:
Added nrp coloring to the high and low of the channel, the picture is using it on Ha smoothed offline line chart, using default settings for the Averages channel candles.

For those who downloaded this version, found a bug in it, that is fixed in this version.

Zero lag tema 2 new mql compatible : zerolag_tema_2_-_alerts_nmc.mq4

mrtools:
Added nrp coloring to the high and low of the channel, the picture is using it on Ha smoothed offline line chart, using default settings for the Averages channel candles.

Great looking picture there Mr. Tools.

ish

Zero lag tema - version 3 (with alerts, arrows, candles, lines ...) : zerolag_tema_3_-_alerts_nmc.mq4

Hey Mr. Tools. How has your experience with the HA smoothed offline chart has been going?

Do you actually take your trades off it or do you just use it for a reference.

I notice that price doesn't really move as far as it appears to so It's good to use a broker that provides really low spreads.

And so far the m10 timeframe seems to be the best.

ish

ismael360:
Hey Mr. Tools. How has your experience with the HA smoothed offline chart has been going?

Do you actually take your trades off it or do you just use it for a reference.

I notice that price doesn't really move as far as it appears to so It's good to use a broker that provides really low spreads.

And so far the m10 timeframe seems to be the best.

ish

Hello Ish, been going good, been using it along with the indicator "display price values" which gives me more of a feel of what's going on, also been using it alongside the Grab Candles for a long time, but now have switched to the averages channel. I never take the first upper lower band breakout, I always try to wait for the pull back.

WPR multialerts new mql compatible : wpr_mtf_multialerts_nmc.mq4

This is the jma and dpwma macd like indicator just added a t3 signal line to it. Indicator already has mtf, divergence and alerts on slope or zero cross.

Hi mrtools, many thanks for an great indicator. Is it possible to add an option for show candles/not show?

Kiko

mrtools:

kiko12:
Hi mrtools, many thanks for an great indicator. Is it possible to add an option for show candles/not show? Kiko

Hi Kiko, yes it's possible and will work on it.

Reason: