Elite indicators :) - page 696

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX See what did the the "close all open and pending orders" do : it closed all as it should. I did not change anything in the code (using build 605 currently). Also, I am having this demo account on metatrader demo server

I don't have another 604 platform Mladen and thank goodness for that. Will have to test it on the newer version hopefully when it updates tomorrow.

Thanks for helping me out.

Hercs
Hercs  

Hello Mladen,

First of all you have had enough om my problems with 604, so only look at this again tomorrow plse.

The cluster is still giving me the error reading of "unknown sub-window number in spite of the fact that I have taken the indicator off the template.

On compiling the Cluster, it gave me the same errors as before and yet your upgraded version of the plain "DTosc" compiles perfectly. Please just give this one the same hair treatment as the "driver".

Many thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

First of all you have had enough om my problems with 604, so only look at this again tomorrow plse.

The cluster is still giving me the error reading of "unknown sub-window number in spite of the fact that I have taken the indicator off the template.

On compiling the Cluster, it gave me the same errors as before and yet your upgraded version of the plain "DTosc" compiles perfectly. Please just give this one the same hair treatment as the "driver".

Many thanks.

ValeoFX

Defaults setting for the window in that indicator is 4 (that is the version you posted). Set the DTosc_WIN5D parameter to 0 and it will be OK

As of those compilation errors : thos are not errors, thos are simple warnings. They are not going to prevent the indicator from running correctly

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX

Defaults setting for the window in that indicator is 4 (that is the version you posted). Set the DTosc_WIN5D parameter to 0 and it will be OK

As of those compilation errors : those are not errors, those are simple warnings. They are not going to prevent the indicator from running correctly

I changed it to 1 so that it runs next to the DTosc and I get the "4" reading. Will now compile it on "0" to see, but as I sit here, the Memory climbed from <100,000K to 496,780 in under a minute upon opening with CPU 45 - 50.

I will now try to open the MetaEditor, but the platform is "frozen" as you can imagine - this is weird.

Will let you know what the outcome is.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
I changed it to 1 so that it runs next to the DTosc and I get the "4" reading. Will now compile it on "0" to see, but as I sit here, the Memory climbed from <100,000K to 496,780 in under a minute upon opening with CPU 45 - 50.

I will now try to open the MetaEditor, but the platform is "frozen" as you can imagine - this is weird.

Will let you know what the outcome is.

ValeoFX

Start Teamviewer (you can download the quick support version from here : Free TeamViewer Download for Windows ) and send me the id and pass in a PM

Hercs
Hercs  

Sent you an e-mail instead.

Thank you for the offer.

Hercs
Hercs  

A very GOOD morning to you, Mladen.

My sincerest thanks for the help accorded me last night. Much appreciate you.

Successful day to you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
A very GOOD morning to you, Mladen.

My sincerest thanks for the help accorded me last night. Much appreciate you.

Successful day to you.

They sure overcomplicated the whole thing.

Metatrader is behaving as if all users of metatrader are IT professionals and as if everybody knows all that needs to be done. Just one comparison : users of tradestation, apart of being able to use the code written 15 years ago as if it was written today, will never in their life need to know where strategies, functions, show mes, probability maps, paint bars, indicators are stored. Never. Period

I know that metatrader is free, but sure as hell it is obvious. The old English proverb that "I am not rich enough to buy cheap things" seems to be 101% applicable in this case

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
They sure overcomplicated the whole thing.

Metatrader is behaving as if all users of metatrader are IT professionals and as if everybody knows all that needs to be done. Just one comparison : users of tradestation, apart of being able to use the code written 15 years ago as if it was written today, will never in their life need to know where strategies, functions, show mes, probability maps, paint bars, indicators are stored. Never. Period

I know that metatrader is free, but sure as hell it is obvious. The old English proverb that "I am not rich enough to buy cheap things" seems to be 101% applicable in this case

Yes I must agree with you - wholeheartedly!

I was not aware of that quote, but it certainly is a true one and I thank you for that.

Wishing you a great day today and an enjoyable weekend.

Best personal regards,

Sylvester
Sylvester  

Hi Mladen

Could you please convert the "Trend direction & force index" indicator, attached below, to work on MT4 build 600 (recently updated by FXCM)? While you're at it (and if it's not too much work of course) please also include the feature of vertical lines for the signal line cross (green for long and red for short).

Thanks & regards

Sylvester