2 MACD in ONE Indicator - page 2

There is one way to get co-incident zero lines. It is a cludge and you will have to monitor it continually and adjust as the MACD Maximums and Minimums. In addition, I understand what MLaden is talking about and even with this method, there still may be repainting. Perhaps he will weigh in on this suggestion.

If you want to try it, here is what you should do.

First edit MACD1 and go to the Common tab. Jot down the fixed minimum value and the fixed maximum value. Then do the same for MACD2.

Now return the MACD1's common tab and enable the check boxs. Then enter the smallest fixed minimum value of the two minimum values. Do the same for the Fixed Maximum value check box and data box by entering the largest of the two Maximum Values. Finally Do the same for MACD2 using the same values. This will make the zero lines to be drawn in the same place.

However, if either MACD calculates a larger maximum or minimum, then you will have to update both MACDs again. You will periodically adjust these values based on the number of bars displayed in the window and also when the bar containing either value disappears from the viewable chart.

Hi mladen and Tzuman,

Thanks for your kind explanations. I think, we drop this 'thing', because we see it at different point of view.

Best Regards,

anton

You can not combine two indicators the way you do and use it for signals

It is a pure random signaling (simply make the window higher or lower and toy shall see)

Hi,

Please do some experience with it in live trading (demo first) for 2 weeks, use H1 and H4.

Then, we discuss here; if you want. I will give further info based on my experiences.

Thanks and regards,

anton

anton1:
Hi,

Please do some experience with it in live trading (demo first) for 2 weeks, use H1 and H4.

Then, we discuss here; if you want. I will give further info based on my experiences.

Thanks and regards,

anton

Oh, but I did few years ago and then left it for good when I understood what is happening to indicators combined that way

Guys, if he does not want to accept advice, then leave it

Nothing more frustrating than trying to explain something obvious. We already have stress enough because of the trading - do we need more stress?

Interesting

People trying to explain and it is refused. Strange world

Hi all,

Thanks for your kindness. It's better we drop this issue. We are here for making friends and help each other. If differences can not be accepted in this matter, please drop it. Please close this matter.

Thanks and Regards,

anton

how to indicator like this, dear?

whether it is appropriate as you would expect ....?

I see it is still difficult if the 2 MACD indicator merge into one and runs in a single chart.

macd_momentum.mq4

Reason: