Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 161

braintheboss:
My framework was made for MT5. But the basis of b600 + compiler is the same. There are more bugs fixed, and errors that remain unresolved in my requests.

Thank you. They are quite fresh. In fact I do not use object arrays with templates, so I did not have chance to notice them.

The last one in your bug lists - since I use singletons and did not notice any change (except for the static declaration some time ago), would you mind to display your declaration and instantiation of the class, which failed?

Ovo:
Thank you. They are quite fresh. In fact I do not use object arrays with templates, so I did not have chance to notice them. The last one in your bug lists - since I use singletons and did not notice any change (except for the static declaration some time ago), would you mind to display your declaration and instantiation of the class, which failed?

class Core : private Singleton {

private: static Core * singleton;

private: static Core * run( App * appz ) {

return( new Core( appz ) );

};

};

static Core * Core::singleton = Core::run( ( App * ) app );

PS: There are several ways to create singletons. It is personal to each developer. I'm old school, and I do not like hacks. The code always as clean and logical as possible. But MQL4 but has some limitations that do not have C + +.

The failing was this:

static Core * Core::singleton = new Core( ( App * ) app );

Then switch to the previous post by cosmetic reason. The constructor is private.

braintheboss:
The failing was this:

static Core * Core::singleton = new Core( ( App * ) app );

Then switch to the previous post by cosmetic reason. The constructor is private.

I see, then I am safe I did not even know that I could assign expression to a (static or instance) member declaration.

Judging from what they are trying to convince us, the best change is that now you can "refresh" the list of indicators, eas, scripts using right click (no need to recompile or restart). Still, if you have more than 512 files in the folder, it will not show the newest files (nothing has changed regarding that - and that error exists for years and years)

techmac:
Judging from what they are trying to convince us, the best change is that now you can "refresh" the list of indicators, eas, scripts using right click (no need to recompile or restart). Still, if you have more than 512 files in the folder, it will not show the newest files (nothing has changed regarding that - and that error exists for years and years)

I am starting to feel for them : now they are trying to show anything that is positive as something so good that it alone can be a reason for a new metatrader 4. And all the time they keep forgetting the problems. Looks like a state of panic

Joke of the day

an interview with Simon Denham about MT4

founder of LCG / Capital Spreads / Prospreads etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sso__1EXHc0

WR1:
Joke of the day

And not that old.. Thanks

WR1:
Joke of the day

:)

Even we know that, and like junkies, still continue using s...

Upgrade from build 509 to 646 is now forced (at least at my broker)

They do not allow you to disable upgrade

Reason: