Elite indicators :) - page 620

The following errors occurred with your submission

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please reload the window.

This is the message that I got when trying to reply to Mladen. After following another route, I was let in. How weird?

Any explanation from the Management side, plse?

Thanks.

ValeoFX:
The following errors occurred with your submission

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please reload the window.

This is the message that I got when trying to reply to Mladen. After following another route, I was let in. How weird?

Any explanation from the Management side, plse?

Thanks.

ValeoFX

No idea what happened. Will forward this to the developers

What does this indicator calculate....

Mladen,

Could you please tell me what the attached indicator calculates, plse?

I find it very accurate when used in conjunction with the DTosc especially when the DTosc retraces (show divergence)

Thank you for replying.

Best regards,

BTW, the other indicator loaded perfectly normal on other platforms post Build 500 which is what mty platform was that I use to test new indicator on.

Files:

ValeoFX:
Mladen,

Could you please tell me what the attached indicator calculates, plse?

I find it very accurate when used in conjunction with the DTosc especially when the DTosc retraces (show divergence)

Thank you for replying.

Best regards,

BTW, the other indicator loaded perfectly normal on other platforms post Build 500 which is what mty platform was that I use to test new indicator on.

ValoeFX

The closest answer is that it calculates a sort on EMA smoothed raw stochastic (and then a smoothed value of that smoothed value and than again a smoothed value of that smoothed value) - those are the 3 values you are seeing there

mladen:
ValoeFX The closest answer is that it calculates a sort on EMA smoothed raw stochastic (and then a smoothed value of that smoothed value and than again a smoothed value of that smoothed value) - those are the 3 values you are seeing there

Thanks Mladen. That sounds ominous to me? Would you agree that it really slows down everything to such a degree that it becomes "useless" in supplying any decent information?

Best regards,

ValeoFX:
Thanks Mladen. That sounds ominous to me? Would you agree that it really slows down everything to such a degree that it becomes "useless" in supplying any decent information? Best regards,

ValeoFX

I do not use that indicator and can not tell how does it perform in run-time and what are the rules of using it (whenever there is more than 1 value in the indicator it should be clear what is the "signaling mode" and with 3 values, as they are made in that indicator, one can not guess what is the signal - I guess it depends on what was the authors intention).

As of slowing down : we sometimes use the "slowed down" indicators very successfully in some trending systems (where it does not matter so much if you enter one bar sooner or later), but since KDJ is using a very short period for "raw" stochastic calculation I doubt that it is meant for trending systems and you are probably right that it is too slow for the intent it was made

T3 basic histo_mtf

Good morning MrTools

T3 basic histo_mtf

This is a very nice simple tool - thank you Sir!!! May I request that you please build in the feature of "display arrows on chart" for the Zero-crosses.

Also since the name of the tool reads "T3 basic histo" is there an advanced version with unique/different/other features???

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Files:

Hi MrTools

T3 basic histo

In addition to my earlier request for zero-cross arrows I would like to suggest a unique feature as follows:-

Since most people trade the trend, and by default this implies a successive price differential between candles, I would like to have the option to either display in Dark Grey/not display histo bars with successive price differential less than "a pre-selected parameter" e.g. 5pips/10pips/15pips etc. In this way I have a visual "grey area" (no-trade zone.) Then when a future candle finally closes beyond the pre-determined price differential the beginning/continuation of the trend can be assumed.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Hi Mladen - thanks once again for the prompt professional service ........ much appreciated pal!!!

Could you also please look at my request in post #6438 regarding "no-trade greyed-out areas" on the histo?

I would also like to find out if you have in your toolbox a horizontal histo of the MACD 12-26-9 or if you could please create it. I love these TSD "horizontal histos" because they are such simple graphic space saving tools. Thanks for the good work TSD!!!!

Regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen - thanks once again for the prompt professional service ........ much appreciated pal!!!

Could you also please look at my request in post #6438 regarding "no-trade greyed-out areas" on the histo?

I would also like to find out if you have in your toolbox a horizontal histo of the MACD 12-26-9 or if you could please create it. I love these TSD "horizontal histos" because they are such simple graphic space saving tools. Thanks for the good work TSD!!!!

Regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

I am afraid that it is the part that I do not understand. The indicator simply shows one thing : when the slope of the T3 value is up it shows one color and when the slope of the T3 value is down it shows another color. I do not understand how would a no trade areas fit in that (and how would the be calculated)?

Reason: