Elite indicators :) - page 618

Favour please...

Hello Mladen,

Would you mind looking at the attached indicator (Dail_Range_Stats) for me? It changes the readings of the prior week on Mondays in its entirety.

Thanking you in advance,

Files:

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Would you mind looking at the attached indicator (Dail_Range_Stats) for me? It changes the readings of the prior week on Mondays in its entirety.

Thanking you in advance,

Does your broker have Sunday data?

mrtools:
Apologize for the version I posted, had seen it done correctly but for whatever reason got stuck on this version, anyway with help from Mladen(Thanks) this would be the correct Hull version, after testing this version let me know if you still want to change the Tr.Env. edit:::: went ahead and made a hull trend envelope for you to try using the correct hull

MrTools, I noticed that this version is SMA whereas HA is usually LWMA? Which is correct plse?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

mladen:
Does your broker have Sunday data?

No, I checked that first. They don't and hence my question.

Thx for replying.

ValeoFX:
MrTools, I noticed that this version is SMA whereas HA is usually LWMA? Which is correct plse?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

It is not using SMA for calculation. Where you see the SMA is where the price is extracted using iMA() (with period set to 1). That is the fastest way of getting correct price and that is why iMA() is used for that - but only for that. All the calculation once when the price is extracted is done in the iHull() function

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Thanking you in advance,

ValeoFX

As far as I see, on Mondays what was the current week, becomes the prior week and the current weeks is filled with current days data

mladen:
ValeoFX It is not using SMA for calculation. Where you see the SMA is where the price is extracted using iMA() (with period set to 1). That is the fastest way of getting correct price and that is why iMA() is used for that - but only for that. All the calculation once when the price is extracted is done in the iHull() function

Thank you ever so much for teaching me, Mladen. Always great to be taught by you.

Much appreciate you.

mladen:
ValeoFX As far as I see, on Mondays what was the current week, becomes the prior week and the current weeks is filled with current days data

Yes, that is also what I see, but every Monday those figures change significantly.

Anyway, I will just write them down by the end of the week and not bother about them on Monday.

Best regards,

mladen

could you add buffers for EA use??

Thanks

Ray

Files:

traderduke:
mladen

could you add buffers for EA use??

Thanks

Ray

Ray