Elite indicators :) - page 623

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Thank you sincerely for creating the "Angle of T3 mtf histo" tool. It works very well on the H1/H4 upwards charts. I grew my brand new AVA account by 13% just in this past week alone. I tweaked the settings as follows:-

1. T3 period = 5

2. T3 hot = 0.1

3. T3 original = false

4. Angle level = 9 degrees

5. Angle bars = 2

I would like to experiment with a MACD horizontal histo. Do you have one or else could you knock one up for me (with conventional settings options eg. 12, 26, 9 and colours of varying red & green as in an Osma wave). I suspect that a MACD histo may need to be "two horizontal rows" (twin-set histo) because of the signal line which I would like changing from red to green & vice versa.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018 ?

If you don't find it there then we can make something, but there are more than 2 possible values. For example : slope of the macd, slope of signal line, cross of the macd and 0 line, cross of macd and signal line, cross of signal line and 0 line (as a kind of macd confirmation), slope of OSMA (macd-signal), cross of histo and 0 line (same as cross of macd and signal line). So, since there is more combinations, we should determine how should it work

mladen,

really love CCFp 2.01

2 requests:

1) can u add to the currency base true/false symbol list XAU (gold) ?

2) can u add 6 alert levels (not just cross of symbols)? I would want the alert to fire if any true symbol on the chart crossed *DOWN from above* if the alert level is a positive value, and crossed *UP from below* if the alert level is a negative value

Thanks so much!!!

Odysseus

mladen:
ValeoFX

CCFp is a rather "strange fruit"

First of all, it is a multi symbol indicator. Now, apart from other things that are immediately obvious from that description, one thing that is not so obvious : not all symbols are closing bars at the same time. What does it mean : you can have a situation where one symbol have closed a 30 minute bar and another that still did not. In the moment when the other closes that bar, 2 bars of the 30 minute chart have to be recalculated (since one symbol has 2 changed bars) and then things like the one you describe can happen.

Now, remember that CCFp can use up to 8 symbols and see how many possible combinations of different number of bars needed to be recalculated can happen in that case

odysseus11:
mladen,

really love CCFp 2.01

2 requests:

1) can u add to the currency base true/false symbol list XAU (gold) ?

2) can u add 6 alert levels (not just cross of symbols)? I would want the alert to fire if any true symbol on the chart crossed *DOWN from above* if the alert level is a positive value, and crossed *UP from below* if the alert level is a negative value

Thanks so much!!!

Odysseus

Odysseus

The way it was made, we would need to eliminate some of the symbols that are now calculated in that indicator.

As of the additional alerts - here is one example question : if USD and EUR cross which one is the "primary"? We have to know the "primaries" or "priorities" of each and every symbol compared to another symbol (32 possible "priorities" for 8 symbols) and only then we could tell that "USD crossed EUR from above or bellow" or if we agree that the EURO is the primary in that case the previous would be "EUR crossed USD from above or bellow". Some are probably easy to solve, but for some combination all I can think of would be artificial "priorities"

Hmm OK, so thats a no for gold.

As for the alerts, what I was actually looking for is simply an alert not on the CROSSING of 2 currencies, which I believe is what it does now, but I would like added is an alert if a currency that is plotted on the chart actually turns down if it was above the alert level and the alert value was positive. See the following pic: Chart GBPJPY, H1, 2013.09.28 21:09 UTC, Premier Interchange Gateway, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

as you can see, I manually added levels at values. Isnt there any way to get an alert if a currency/line turns up if below the negative value levels or turns down from above the positive value levels?

Thanks!

Odysseus

odysseus11:
Hmm OK, so thats a no for gold.

As for the alerts, what I was actually looking for is simply an alert not on the CROSSING of 2 currencies, which I believe is what it does now, but I would like added is an alert if a currency that is plotted on the chart actually turns down if it was above the alert level and the alert value was positive. See the following pic: Chart GBPJPY, H1, 2013.09.28 21:09 UTC, Premier Interchange Gateway, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

as you can see, I manually added levels at values. Isnt there any way to get an alert if a currency/line turns up if below the negative value levels or turns down from above the positive value levels?

Thanks!

Odysseus

I see. I did not understand correctly. Sorry

That is doable (you will get a lot of alerts if you use all the 8 symbols, but it will be done)

that would be great! Thanks!

Note to clarify, I want the alerts to fire if the line turns DOWN if it had been ABOVE the alert level (for positive levels) and vice versa. NOT an alert when the line comes down thru the level like I first said. Hope this is clear. Thanks again! As for many alerts, wouldnt that depend on where I set the levels LOL?

Thank you that is all wonderful, just ONE more thing I promise - I actually wanted ONE more condition if you could!!

In addition to cross up/down from above/below the alert values (which ARE great thanks!), could you do an alert on SLOPE change (for example if above the value then the line turns downwards/decreases). This would be PERFECT if you could! Thanks so much!

Odysseus

MTF MACD histo

mladen:
Sylvester

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018 ?

If you don't find it there then we can make something, but there are more than 2 possible values. For example : slope of the macd, slope of signal line, cross of the macd and 0 line, cross of macd and signal line, cross of signal line and 0 line (as a kind of macd confirmation), slope of OSMA (macd-signal), cross of histo and 0 line (same as cross of macd and signal line). So, since there is more combinations, we should determine how should it work

Hello Mladen

I hope that you're having a great weekend thus far!! Thanks for the "MACD link" - it was very helpful indeed. Attached is the MTF MACD histo tool that I was typically after. Could you please build in the option of "arrows on zero-cross" for me?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Files:

Thank you so much! Cant wait for the market to open to play with it!!

SAugustine:
Hello Mladen

I hope that you're having a great weekend thus far!! Thanks for the "MACD link" - it was very helpful indeed. Attached is the MTF MACD histo tool that I was typically after. Could you please build in the option of "arrows on zero-cross" for me?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Just one question : did you try that indicator in multi time frame mode?

I ask that since the indicator is not working correctly in multi time frame mode (it does not show correct values on a correct bar of a lower time frame)

Reason: