Elite indicators :) - page 617

SAugustine:
Hello MrTools

I hope that all is well on your side of the world. I have a nice "weekend challenge" for you.

Could you please convert the CFM on Jurik (attached) to the "horizontal HISTO version"? Please maintain the 4 colour histo (Green for "Long1"; LIME for "long2 upstream of zero-cross"; Maroon for "Short1"; RED for "Short2 downstream of zero-cross". Could you also please include arrows on chart specifically for "Zero-cross up = Lime arrow" and "Zero-cross down = Red arrow". I believe that this tool has a lot of potential on the H4 (upwards) charts so I want to run some experiments with it and test "my theory/hunches".

Have a great Sunday!!

Regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Is this what you had in mind (this version is without arrows though)?

mladen:
Sylvester Is this what you had in mind (this version is without arrows though)?

Hello Mladen

Thanks for the prompt reply. It's certainly along the lines of what I had in mind. I will tweak it and repost shortly coupled with a snapshot of my screen.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Chalkin Money Flow Index on Jurik - zero-cross method

SAugustine:
Hello Mladen

Thanks for the prompt reply. It's certainly along the lines of what I had in mind. I will tweak it and repost shortly coupled with a snapshot of my screen.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Hi Mladen

Please refer to the attached screenshot depicting how I intend using the CFM zero-cross. It would be handy to have arrows and alerts for the zero-cross.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Files:

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Please refer to the attached screenshot depicting how I intend using the CFM zero-cross. It would be handy to have arrows and alerts for the zero-cross.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here is a version with arrows on zero cross added (alert on zero cross were already added in the previous versions too)

mrtools:
Not sure if they have been posted, so posting them here

MrTools, thank you for the Hull HA which brings me to an idea and request for you to turn the attached TrendEnvelope indicator into a 15-LWMA-Tr.Env. with the settings as per the programming of the Hull above.

The TrendEnvelope was developed by igorad2003 at TrendLaboratory in 2007.

I have already changed my Tr.Env. to giving me the 15-LWMA on close, but I would love to see whether there is an improvement, if we use the same settings as per the Hull HA which I print here for your convenience and maybe my lack of better explanation. Reason is that the candles consistently outperform the 15-TrEnv-LWMA on close. I like what I see and if you cannot do it, I will have to use the two in conjunction, but I ask myself "why can it not be done?"

The coding for Hull HA is:

double maOpen = 2.0*iMA(NULL,0,HalfPeriod,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_OPEN, pos) - iMA(NULL,0,HMAPeriod,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_OPEN, pos);

double maClose = 2.0*iMA(NULL,0,HalfPeriod,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_CLOSE,pos) - iMA(NULL,0,HMAPeriod,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_CLOSE,pos);

double maLow = 2.0*iMA(NULL,0,HalfPeriod,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_LOW, pos) - iMA(NULL,0,HMAPeriod,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_LOW, pos);

double maHigh = 2.0*iMA(NULL,0,HalfPeriod,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_HIGH, pos) - iMA(NULL,0,HMAPeriod,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_HIGH, pos);

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.

Files:

ValeoFX:
MrTools, thank you for the Hull HA which brings me to an idea and request for you to turn the attached TrendEnvelope indicator into a 15-LWMA-Tr.Env. with the settings as per the programming of the Hull above.

I have already changed my Tr.Env. to giving me the 15-LWMA on close, but I would love to see whether there is an improvement, if we use the same settings as per the Hull HA which I print here for your convenience and maybe my lack of better explanation. Reason is that the candles consistently outperform the 15-TrEnv-LWMA on close. I like what I see and if you cannot do it, I will have to use the two in conjunction, but I ask myself "why can it not be done?"

double maOpen = 2.0*iMA(NULL,0,HalfPeriod,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_OPEN, pos) - iMA(NULL,0,HMAPeriod,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_OPEN, pos);

double maClose = 2.0*iMA(NULL,0,HalfPeriod,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_CLOSE,pos) - iMA(NULL,0,HMAPeriod,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_CLOSE,pos);

double maLow = 2.0*iMA(NULL,0,HalfPeriod,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_LOW, pos) - iMA(NULL,0,HMAPeriod,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_LOW, pos);

double maHigh = 2.0*iMA(NULL,0,HalfPeriod,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_HIGH, pos) - iMA(NULL,0,HMAPeriod,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_HIGH, pos);

Best regards.

ValeoFX

Do you want a Hull moving average (since that calculation is a first step of hull calculation - it lacks one more step) to replace LWMA? The complete Hull average formula goes like this :

HMA = LWMA(2*LWMA(Price,Length/2)-LWMA(Price,Length), SquareRoot(Length))

Thank you sincerely Mladen for the prompt professional service!!! This CFM histo looks really good. Much appreciated pal.

Sylvester

ValeoFX:

Best regards.

Apologize for the version I posted, had seen it done correctly but for whatever reason got stuck on this version, anyway with help from Mladen(Thanks) this would be the correct Hull version, after testing this version let me know if you still want to change the Tr.Env.

edit:::: went ahead and made a hull trend envelope for you to try using the correct hull

mladen:
ValeoFX

Do you want a Hull moving average (since that calculation is a first step of hull calculation - it lacks one more step) to replace LWMA? The complete Hull average formula goes like this :

Good morning Mladen,

HMA = LWMA(2*LWMA(Price,Length/2)-LWMA(Price,Length), SquareRoot(Length))

Yes thanks that is the intention. Having said that I also see that MrTools very kindly posted the Hull TrEnv at the bottom which I will run today and report back.

Appreciate you.

I also have a small favour to ask of you plse, but I will put that in a seperate post for clarity sake.

Success for the week ahead.

mrtools:
Apologize for the version I posted, had seen it done correctly but for whatever reason got stuck on this version, anyway with help from Mladen(Thanks) this would be the correct Hull version, after testing this version let me know if you still want to change the Tr.Env. edit:::: went ahead and made a hull trend envelope for you to try using the correct hull

Hello MrTools,

Thank you for the update plus the Hull Tr.Env. which I will try today.

Much appreciate your assistance in this regard.

Success for the week ahead.

Reason: