Elite indicators :) - page 1058

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Ok, thanks for the fix !

William Snyder
William Snyder  
pbaranda:

Thanks Mr. Tools. I have tried the v6.31. I can't see much of a difference from the previous version?

Is there any chance that mladen could modify the source code to paint bars upon the cross the line?

For example like a SMA cross over paint bar signal.

That would be fantastic.

Regards,

Paulo, from my understanding you asked for the bars, lines, etc to be colored when price closes above below the moving average and that is what I did and that is what the indicator does, the original was coded for everything to change colors on slope change check the pictures both with the same settings, with 6.31 being the version on top. So there is quite a bit of difference between the 2 indicators.

Files:
6.31.png 38 kb
6.3.png 36 kb
pbaranda
pbaranda  
mladen:

pbaranda

By "paint bar" you mean a bar that crosses up or down the average?

Hello mladen,

Yes, that what I mean, on the cross and upon the bar close up or down the average.

I will try to explain with a image commented.

Thanks,

Paulo

pbaranda
pbaranda  
mrtools:

Paulo, from my understanding you asked for the bars, lines, etc to be colored when price closes above below the moving average and that is what I did and that is what the indicator does, the original was coded for everything to change colors on slope change check the pictures both with the same settings, with 6.31 being the version on top. So there is quite a bit of difference between the 2 indicators.

Mr. Tools,

You are quite right, by accident I loaded the original 6.3 indicator.

Yes, that what I meant, thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Paulo

William Snyder
William Snyder  
pbaranda:

Mr. Tools,

You are quite right, by accident I loaded the original 6.3 indicator.

Yes, that what I meant, thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Paulo

Paulo, Glad to hear it's working for you.

abel
abel  
abel:

Dear Mladen

Would you please add "Custom timeframe to use" in this latest Averages indicator, thanks

regards

Abel

Hi Mladen

Any chance for this post for "Custom timeframe to use" option to latest Averages indicator?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
abel:

Hi Mladen

Any chance for this post for "Custom timeframe to use" option to latest Averages indicator?

abel

Here is a version that supports custom time frames too (and some minor internal changes in the way it works) : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7.ex4

techmac
techmac  
abel:

Hi Mladen

What data source are you using for custom time frame?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
techmac:
What data source are you using for custom time frame?

It does not matter

Now any time frame an be used

David
David  

Dear Mladen

the McGinley Dynamic is not working in ADXm Averages 2_4, can you fix it? also can you build an MTF version?