Basket Trading System (T101 system) - page 16

ramrocket:
Here is a short $600 profit trade in a few minutes around 2PM EST.

Image #1:

I was watching the buy anchor gbp/usd on the bottom and was dislodged by 2 sells chf/jpy first then usd/jpy. The trend was strong so I entered and the rest is history.

Image #2:

The money coming in.

Have a great day!

WOW! Great going..Nice indicator you have got there! Where did you get it? It is almost perfect.

Hi ramrocket .......

Interesting!!! What kind of platform is that? Very easy to manage the basket.

What platt form is this

what platt form are you using here

ramrocket:

Image #1:

I was watching the buy anchor gbp/usd on the bottom and was dislodged by 2 sells chf/jpy first then usd/jpy. The trend was strong so I entered and the rest is history.

Image #2:

The money coming in.

Have a great day!

He's using VT trader and developped this indicator as a Windows program on his own, which you would know if you read the thread before asking questions.

This being said, I agree this is a very readable indicator.

yes, VT Trader is the platform. I wrote the programs in C++ using VT Trader API (application programming interface).

ramrocket:
yes, VT Trader is the platform. I wrote the programs in C++ using VT Trader API (application programming interface).

Hi Buddy,

Thanks for the output.I was wondering how do you measure the trend when you say:

"The trend was strong" in post #151?

Regards

Mike

mike1349:
Hi Buddy,

Thanks for the output.I was wondering how do you measure the trend when you say:

"The trend was strong" in post #151?

Regards

Mike

Mike, for me the trend is strong when the trend bias is at least > 100. I will not consider a setup if the meter does not have at least that much strength, about 72 is the buy/sell spread with my broker. When the bulb "lights up" with buy/sell strong indication...that is my signal. In this case I entered the trade when the trend bias was around 230. The meter after that went beyond 500 an indication of a strong move!

Would you post the file in this thread and see if anyone can convert it to Metatrader?

ramrocket:

eagle4x:
Would you post the file in this thread and see if anyone can convert it to Metatrader?

You are kidding me right? There is no way to convert C++, MFC, COM Servers into MT4 shell.

Guys, I have received alot of emails requesting that I publish the code/programs for public use. As I have already responded to many people's emails & PMs, I cannot for the simple reason that I don't have the time to maintain it, have it worked with traders broker's API, make software revisions, etc. I built them for personal use only in my trading.

I hope you understand.

What timeframe are you using?

ramrocket:

Image #1:

Image #2:

The money coming in.

Have a great day!

Reason: