Elite indicators :) - page 1016

mladen:

mntiwana

You too know some of the sources of such blabing (if you remember, you were the one that sent me one such link with what one warez site was doing with forex-tsd code)

And now they are "angry" for not getting source code for those ex4 files too - I was getting already "if it is for free then you gave to post the source too". Frankly, it depends on a day : on one day it is amusing on another it is not. Anyway, I am leaving the "coding" to them, and here we are going to do what we always did : coding and trying to improve the TA tools by 0.5% uf possible. The "holly", and "wonder" stuff is going to be left to them. The real stuff is going to be found, as always, but now for free, here at forex-TSD

YES BOSS,

i remember and keep remembering what is right or wrong,................and , are they angry for not succeeding in their criminal plans,is not strange ?

( The "holly", and "wonder" stuff is going to be left to them.)

regards

mntiwana:

YES BOSS,

i remember and keep remembering what is right or wrong,................and , are they angry for not succeeding in their criminal plans,is not strange ?

( The "holly", and "wonder" stuff is going to be left to them.)

regards

Their anger is good, That means that we are doing something OK

Can a divergence feature be added to this Adaptable RSI with smoothing ?

And have a nice day before the weekend!

Wulong10:
Can a divergence feature be added to this Adaptable RSI with smoothing ? And have a nice day before the weekend!

Wulong

It will be made

DANK U WEL

Wulong10:
DANK U WEL

Here you go : adaptable_rsi__smoothing__divergence.ex4

Very nice one, gives good divergence.

But, sorry, should have asked it before, can you also add option for arrows instead of divergence lines ?

Wulong10:
Very nice one, gives good divergence. But, sorry, should have asked it before, can you also add option for arrows instead of divergence lines ?

A question : how to make a difference with arrows between hidden and regular divergence?

Dear Mladen, Mr Tools, sorry but I can't find anything anymore in the new forum. I've downloaded a few days ago "Averages Envelopes alerts" (I don't remember where) with new averages and new prices. I just wanted to find also the regular averages version of this (so the middle line of the envelopes), if anyone can point me to it. By the way I hope the search feature will be working soon :-). Thanks a lot.

mladen:
A question : how to make a difference with arrows between hidden and regular divergence?

Maybe:

hidden : bullets and regular : arrows ...

Reason: