Elite indicators :) - page 1007

MURALI
MURALI  

Hi mladen,

I tried using the indicator attached by you at supertrend thread but I am not getting alerts for that indicator. Kindly advice.

Regards,

Murali

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
GADEY:
Hi mladen,

I tried using the indicator attached by you at supertrend thread but I am not getting alerts for that indicator. Kindly advice.

Regards,

Murali

Murali

You are right. Posted the correct version here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

MURALI
MURALI  

Hi Mladen,

Now indicator alerts are working fine. Thanks for the prompt and fast response.

Regards,

Murali

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here is a version of parabolic SAR that uses averages for input (29 types) and you can chose 18 types of prices : Parabolic SAR of averages.ex4

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Hello Mladen-Mrtools.

Would you be so kind as to add the new prices to the enclosed Coppock indicator ?

I can't think of other interesting thingies you could add, maybe you have some more ideas than me ...

Thanks.

Wulong

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:
Hello Mladen-Mrtools.

Would you be so kind as to add the new prices to the enclosed Coppock indicator ?

I can't think of other interesting thingies you could add, maybe you have some more ideas than me ...

Thanks.

Wulong

Wulong

Here you go (made it a bit user friendlier and added the usual choice of 18 prices) : Coppock curve 2.mq4

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Many thanks for your fast and friendly work !!!

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Here is a version of parabolic SAR that uses averages for input (29 types) and you can chose 18 types of prices :

Mladen:

MTF not working

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Mladen: MTF not working

Talaat E

Re-download it now from the original post, it is updated and now it works

PS: the interpolation is left out for now on purpose. Considering some other time of interpolation for these types of indicators (when the values are all in segments)

sebatian
sebatian  
mladen:
sebastianK Yes. It can be found here : Traders' Tips - June 2004

Perfect. Thank you