Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mrtools:
Hello Wulong, added the tma abands

Thanks Mrtools !!!!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
timmyhanke:
I didnt get any errors when i loaded them, its not visible on 3 charts , seems to be any containing jpy. USD/JPY , AUD/JPY and CAD/JPY

Timmyhanke, sorry for the error , should be corrected(tried it on Jpy pairs) in this version.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mrtools:
Timmyhanke, sorry for the error , should be corrected(tried it on Jpy pairs) in this version.

It works OK niow

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

I liked the new sentiment zone oscillator, so I decided t add choices of prices (18 types), choices of averages (29 types) and choices of interpolation to this version : sentiment_zone_oscillator_averages_1.ex4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:
Would it be possible to add volatility adjusment to the TSS ?

Sometimes this feature can do wonders to indicators ...so I wonder what it would do to this one.

Sleep tight.

Wulong

Wulong

Omitted your post

Will see what and how it can be done

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

No problemo, Mladen. Only elephants do not forget, but they would if they had as lot of work as you do.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Wulong10:
Would it be possible to add volatility adjusment to the TSS ?

Sometimes this feature can do wonders to indicators ...so I wonder what it would do to this one.

Sleep tight.

Wulong

Wulong with help from Mladen, added the volatility adjustment. The picture is the comparison with VA off (first one) and VA on (second one) both using similar settings.

Files:
Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Thanks Mrtools !!!

I trade BO, so this volatility adjustment is a very good thing in my case.

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Good evening Mrtools and Mladen,

I'm very satisfied with the VA DSS of RSI.

There is already a version with TMA, but one with Bollinger Bands would be even nicer, I think.

Now I can only apply a MT4 BB on it, but I have heard it's not a very good one.

Could you please make one ?

Wulong

gallery
gallery  

Hi, could you please update allfisher transform and inverse prices, averages and make userfriendly. Thank you. Kiko