Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 506

Marco320:
Hello mrTools,

Thx for the reply. Attached the complete set of files I found on the web. Tested in EURUSD 1M. One straight line down. So I can imagine and regarding the chart it looks like the EA is taken the oppsite direction of the trend (contra). I hope you can make the sets complete working to the correct direction. (tested in strategy tester but than the historical data isn't from perfect and now forward testing in demo and really crying what you see - same results as stategy tester)

Hope you are been able to fix this issue and to hear soon form you.

Best regards and really thx for the help. Marco

Marco, there is nothing I can do with this its all decompiled files.

mrtools:
Marco, there is nothing I can do with this its all decompiled files.

Hello mrTools,

Thx for the reply and sorry for the inconvinience but you can find a lot on the web and do not know whats right or wrong. Regarding this issue, can I reprogramm this matter by myself and if, can you explain me how? Or can I find/read somewhere how to fix? It's for personal use thats why and I cannot find a stable EA or do you have a suggestion for an EA?

Thx Marco

elcomepips:
can you add MTF mode in this indicator please? sar_color_bar__alers.mq4

Can someone help me please?

mladen:
Upper - Solar winds set to period 13, lower - the indicator you posted

Even if it was not a solar wind indicator, please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183322

all the best

is that so. thanks for explain it sir. i understood from that picture. but, will you give me the solar wind MTF from picture you show up. thanks

fontan4:
is that so. thanks for explain it sir. i understood from that picture. but, will you give me the solar wind MTF from picture you show up. thanks

That is not a multi time frame solar wind. I would never make a multi time frame indicator of a most famous repainter (as in wrongly coded indicator) in the world of metatrader indicators. That is just a comparison of the 2 indicators : the original solar wind and the renamed one. As I said : please read this thread for explanation of what solar wind is https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

all the best

Marco320:
Hello mrTools,

Thx for the reply and sorry for the inconvinience but you can find a lot on the web and do not know whats right or wrong. Regarding this issue, can I reprogramm this matter by myself and if, can you explain me how? Or can I find/read somewhere how to fix? It's for personal use thats why and I cannot find a stable EA or do you have a suggestion for an EA?

Thx Marco

Marco in the commercial section of the forum here https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/5346-the-trendstuffer-system-easy-trend-prediction-for-everyone is a thread about Trend Stuffer, maybe it will be of some help for you.

many thks mrtools

mrtools:
Marco in the commercial section of the forum here https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/5346-the-trendstuffer-system-easy-trend-prediction-for-everyone is a thread about Trend Stuffer, maybe it will be of some help for you.

Hello mrTools,

Thx for your info but it wasn't I'm looking for, although thx for the info.

Could you take a look at the enclosed EA and give me some advise. First if I put this one in the strategy tester it won't works. I have no idea, I'm not a coder but maybe you will help me. Do I need an indicator so it will works well? And do you know which one? Or is there a failure in the programm?

Hope you can help and thx in advantage. Nice weekend.

Best regards, Marco

Files:

Marco320:
Hello mrTools,

Thx for your info but it wasn't I'm looking for, although thx for the info.

Could you take a look at the enclosed EA and give me some advise. First if I put this one in the strategy tester it won't works. I have no idea, I'm not a coder but maybe you will help me. Do I need an indicator so it will works well? And do you know which one? Or is there a failure in the programm?

Hope you can help and thx in advantage. Nice weekend.

Best regards, Marco

Hello Marco, from what I can see is the EA should be fine but it needs 2 custom indicators "Slope Direction Line" and "Doda-Donchian".

Can Mr. Tools or Mladen amend the following indicator into mtf, please, thank you.

kdj.mq4

Files:
kdj.mq4  4 kb
Reason: