Hull Moving Average - page 8

Is there an update to the Hull Candles indicator that matches the changes made to the Hull Ribbon v2? I find that the ribbon and candles aren't in sync.

Hull ribbon and hull candles do not work on a same principle. Hull ribbon is a combination of 2 hull moving averages (regardless which version of it, the regular or the one with adjustable speed). Hull candles are coloring candles depending of the slope of 1 single hull moving average. So they are actually 2 completely different indicators not 2 ways of showing the same ...

JCrew7384:
Is there an update to the Hull Candles indicator that matches the changes made to the Hull Ribbon v2? I find that the ribbon and candles aren't in sync.

Interesting. I didn't realize that. I have both placed on the same H4 chart on a demo account and so far it looks like the combination of the 2 could be promising for some intra-day trading. Anyone else have success?

Hull ribbon with alerts ...

This is normal, downloadable version of Hull ribbon with alerts added ...

PS: code changed to manage alerts a bit differently (one possible problem avoided in this version)

Files:

Hull ribbon variation ...

This is a Hull ribbon that can calculate using the SwingMans idea of adjust the "speed" of Hull average. When HMA divisors are set to 2 it means that they use original Hull calculation. Default in this one is 1.5 according to SwingMans idea.

Multi time frame versions of Hull ribbon and Hull ribbon variation posted at these posts :
Hull ribbon : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page265

Hull ribbon variation : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page265

hma nrp

Dear mladen, I m really thankful that i cud find your nrp version of hma from here 616-hull-ma-3 thread . By reading all those comments afterwards i also realized that u dont want ur source code to be posted publicly so i do respect that. But can u plz just provide me with one version which plots hma in separate window, because i already have some of other indicators in the main chart window plus i like to use multiple time frames of hma, so having them all in just one window makes it a bit confusing. Well i know u will definitely be a coding expert but still u just need to change only one line in your code "#property indicator_separate_window" instead of "#property indicator_chart_window" . So consider it as my request .I wont ever force u to even change this one if u don't feel to. Thanks, Rahul

Rahul

Non repainting version (the source of it) of hull moving average was posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

As of making it show in separate window, all it took is to change one word in the indicator, so here is the "separate" version too

rahul701:
Dear mladen, I m really thankful that i cud find your nrp version of hma from here 616-hull-ma-3 thread . By reading all those comments afterwards i also realized that u dont want ur source code to be posted publicly so i do respect that. But can u plz just provide me with one version which plots hma in separate window, because i already have some of other indicators in the main chart window plus i like to use multiple time frames of hma, so having them all in just one window makes it a bit confusing. Well i know u will definitely be a coding expert but still u just need to change only one line in your code "#property indicator_separate_window" instead of "#property indicator_chart_window" . So consider it as my request .I wont ever force u to even change this one if u don't feel to. Thanks, Rahul

mladen:
Rahul Non repainting version (the source of it) of hull moving average was posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general As of making it show in separate window, all it took is to change one word in the indicator, so here is the "separate" version too

Hi mladen , one more request. Can we have Some form of sound alert added to this indicator. I found an HMA alert version but it wasnt urs HMA nrp. And since i cant trust any other HMA except ur coded one(I have backtested it long enough) I request u to plz add Sound alert code to this version of urs. Regards, Rahul

Hull Bollinger Bands

Hi all,

The Bollinger Bands adds on Hull moving average .

The bands (standart deviation ) are calculed with Hull moving average.

Regards.

Files:
bandshull.gif  18 kb
Reason: