Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1493

G'day Mladen,

Would you please be so kind as to add alerts on the crossing of the attached.

Kind regards and thanks

Will 

Files:
EATA.mq4  7 kb

Wildamaori:

G'day Mladen,

Would you please be so kind as to add alerts on the crossing of the attached.

Kind regards and thanks

Will 

That indicator is one of the "jokes" from the "pollan" arsenal (and thread). Forget about it

mladen:
That indicator is one of the "jokes" from the "pollan" arsenal (and thread). Forget about it

Thank you very much for your guidance.

Truly appreciate your advice. 

Hi

Good Day!

there is some issue or updation happened in mt4 platfrom ?? my clock file unable to added to the chart. can share a good clocd/candle timer.

Good day Mr Mladen.  Please help me add sound and message alert to this indicator.  Thanks

mladen:
"touching" the high and low will happen whenever a new high or low foo some time frame is formed. That means that you are not going to have 1 alert, but you can get 100s

add alerts when price touches the H4 high low and D1 high low

and  Add Description pair on alert 

please... 

arthur300:
Good day Mr Mladen.  Please help me add sound and message alert to this indicator.  Thanks
Sorry, I can not change an ex4 file

hi

the attached file one is not loaded to chart. could pls. update !! -t3_ma_crosses_arrows_aert 

another file Is it possible to add an alert and arrow when it cross over ...& if possible to cahnge to HMA for testing :) - ma_3ma_seperation_p 

sal:

hi

the attached file one is not loaded to chart. could pls. update !! -t3_ma_crosses_arrows_aert 

another file Is it possible to add an alert and arrow when it cross over ...& if possible to cahnge to HMA for testing :) - ma_3ma_seperation_p 

Try it out now

mladen:
Try it out now

Thanks very much. indicator not understand me well :(

can i get the other one as requested.

Reason: