CatFx50 - page 513

increase:
A thing called internat, if you alt-ctrl-del and bring up the task window you can see if it running.

if that particular nasty is not on your system, you can look at what you do have running in the window, then typs each name into google and do a search, if you come up with lots of trojan sites, chances are you have one too!

Also another little piece I discovered, if MT4 crashes, 10 to one you lose your alert window messages, just edit the terminal.ini file in MT4 config folder and replace these lines

AlertWindowLeft=565

AlertWindowTop=458

AlertWindowRight=414

AlertWindowBottom=220

Hi!

Sometimes it does crashes. I think it could do it if you have a lot of stuff loaded and if you have a lot of alarms on.

Doing what you say with alarms, what happens?

Nina

Hello Nina,

I hope Nina can put back the validate EA or any resource on the 1 post.

Maybe some of people here try to to find it everywhere.. but still can't have the validate one.

But they should read this forum patiently, because so much info in it.

Thanks for your best support Nina.

Hope more pip will drop in cash

clixkers:
Hello Nina,

I hope Nina can put back the validate EA or any resource on the 1 post.

Maybe some of people here try to to find it everywhere.. but still can't have the validate one.

But they should read this forum patiently, because so much info in it.

Thanks for your best support Nina.

Hope more pip will drop in cash

Hi!

There aren't validated EAs of CatFX50 system by me. This does not mean that there aren't EAs of CatFX50.

I've already posted the validated indicators on post one. Camarilla is the only one pending. I'm waiting for this Monday.

Nina

Hi!

Starting on Monday, I'll ask administrators to delete whatever post that goes beyond CatFX50 or whatever post that attaches indicators non validated by me.

If you want to post new indicators, pm me after you have test them for a long time, lets say a month at least. I will test it then too and if I see it is good for the system, I will tell you to post it/them.

I do not like and I do not want to make this thread a mess loaded with a hundred of indicators.

People should know right now what CatFX50 is and what indicators are needed. They only have to go to post number one.

I've learned with pain that the more I want to change the original formula, the worst.

There are false signals that make you lose money, but if you follow the system you are going to win more money than lose.

Nina

Nina,

I have read the whole thread again

when you say:" price crosses the EMA" does it mean, it has to cross and also to close above the EMA??

Just to be sure

traderix

traderixx:
Nina,

I have read the whole thread again

when you say:" price crosses the EMA" does it mean, it has to cross and also to close above the EMA??

Just to be sure

traderix

Yes, that's correct. If a long it crosses from under the EMA and closes above it. If a short, it crosses the EMA and closes under it.

moneyline

Hi!

Again with the same.

I say CROSS and I say OPEN. Do I say CLOSE?

Usually, it happens like this for a long signal: price crosses up EMA50 from below, then it closes above EMA50 and then opens above EMA50 too. If when it opens above EMA50, Hist_StepMA_Stoch is green, this is a validated signal.

But now, lets see this case:

Lets imagine we have EURUSD trading at 1.2934. EMA50 is at 1.2983. Hist_StepMa_Stoch is in green mode. Price then closes at 1.2982 and it opens at 1.2985. Hist_StepMA_Stoch keeps in green mode. It is a right long signal because it opens above EMA50.

WE TRADE THE OPENING of the bar.

I do not say a single time CLOSE in the document about CatFX50 rules.

You can say, I want a close and an open above/below EMA50 to be more confident. Ok, it's up to you. Its seems more logical. But we look for the opening of new bar, ok?

Nina

Indicators

nina:
Hi!

The indicators you have posted are not the same I said. I'll post the only ones I validate today. Camarilla and SDX tend to give a lot of problems because some take data from Sunday and they should take it from Friday (Camarilla). Then we have the breakouts. They must be shifted at the rigth time. I do not want to see 1000 post asking about that. So, as they are not main tools, I'll post them once shifted to CET time.

Nina

Hi Nina,

I was just trying to be helpful by posting indicators. I agree there are too many versions of the CATFX50 indicators posted throughout this thread. I think it's a good idea to just have you (Nina) update and upload CATFX50 indicators to the thread. I will no longer post any indicators on the thread I will just direct newbies to post 1.

Dave

downunderdave40:
Hi Nina,

I was just trying to be helpful by posting indicators. I agree there are too many versions of the CATFX50 indicators posted throughout this thread. I think it's a good idea to just have you (Nina) update and upload CATFX50 indicators to the thread. I will no longer post any indicators on the thread I will just direct newbies to post 1.

Dave

Hi!

Well done and thank you. downunderdave40!

Nina

Hi!

Ok, the right camarilla is:

Camarilladt7v1. It is already in zip file on post number one.

Settings for cet time:

All the other set to false.

Nina

Files:
camarilla.jpg  127 kb
Reason: