Emailing pivot points everyday!

Hi. I have a  MQL4 file which calculates pivot points for you on a daily / weekly / monthly basis and displays it on your required timeframe. Can anyone help me to modify the code such that on a daily / weekly / monthly basis, as soon as the new pivot points are calculated, it sends it to me in an email? I will greatly appreciate any help! Cheers!

RS

RaheemSuleman :

Hi. I have a  MQL4 file which calculates pivot points for you on a daily / weekly / monthly basis and displays it on your required timeframe. Can anyone help me to modify the code such that on a daily / weekly / monthly basis, as soon as the new pivot points are calculated, it sends it to me in an email? I will greatly appreciate any help! Cheers!

RS

Sorry! Forgot to attach the file.

RaheemSuleman :
RaheemSuleman :

RS

Sorry! Forgot to attach the file.

Use the SendMail(messagesubject,messagebody) function

I don't know how to program on MQL4. I would appreciate if you can help me do this. Thanks!

RaheemSuleman :
I don't know how to program on MQL4. I would appreciate if you can help me do this. Thanks!

With EAs I have developed in the past, the email functionality forms quite a considerable portion of the codebase.

Drop me a private message, just to let me know what size your EA (number of lines) and the details of all the info that needs to be included in the emails so that I can estimate the price for you.

Hi mate, sorry I can't find the link to send you a private message. Basically, in the file that is attached with this thread, I would like to automatically get an email *at the close of the daily* candlestick bars. The format could be something like this

Daily Pivot points

Currency S3 S2 S1 PP R1 R2 R3

Similarly for weekly and monthly closing candlestick bars please. Anything, just let me know!

Raheem

Or another way to look at it, at the open of A candlestick, calculate the S/R levels from previous day HLC. 
Reason: