Elite indicators :) - page 176

casaliss

That is actually an Inverse fisher transform of RSI (compared the 2 on the picture - do not wonder on occasional differences in colors, it is a consequence of occasional repainting).

So, here it is : mtf and non repainting

regards

mladen

casaliss:
Hi Mladen

Multi Time Frame

Non Or Interpolate

Thanks

Thanks

mladen:
casaliss That is actually an Inverse fisher transform of RSI (compared the 2 on the picture - do not wonder on occasional differences in colors, it is a consequence of occasional repainting).

So, here it is : mtf and non repainting

regards mladen

Thanks Mladen

xMeter for 10 currency pairs

Hello

This indicator is MACD.

Please MTF...thanks!

Files:

ValeoFX

Here you go

While doing it it occurred to me that it might be useful to smooth the indicator a bit. Used Jurik smoothing for it (default is a very, very mild smoothing with only 2.5 period (in Jurik smoothing as in some other good smoothing methods, the period used does not have to be an integer)) As a comparison : upper is without smoothing (if you set the smoothing period to equal or less than 1), middle one is with default smoothing and the lower is with smoothing 10

Maybe the smoothing can reduce the number of false signals (since this indicator sometimes tends to "dance" around the 0.5 line)

regards

mladen

ValeoFX:

====================================================

Hi Mladen,

Please would you add an arrow when the indicator goes through the 0,5 level preferably onto the candles directly?

Thanking you in advance.

Thanking you.......

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

While doing it it occurred to me that it might be useful to smooth the indicator a bit. Used Jurik smoothing for it (default is a very, very mild smoothing with only 2.5 period (in Jurik smoothing as in some other good smoothing methods, the period used does not have to be an integer)) As a comparison : upper is without smoothing (if you set the smoothing period to equal or less than 1), middle one is with default smoothing and the lower is with smoothing 10

Maybe the smoothing can reduce the number of false signals (since this indicator sometimes tends to "dance" around the 0.5 line)

regards

mladen

==============================

Hi Mladen,

Once again a brilliant piece of work as you seem to strive towards thinking "outside of the box" all the time. I do appreciate you very much and thank you most sincerely for this favour bestowed on me.

You are a blessing to all of us.

ALF Alert

Polite nudge

rgds

Peter

peterke:
Mladen, would it be possible to add 2 alert options to the ALF indicator please.

The first is on the first touch of the AlF line per candle and the second is a close over or under the ALf line

Eg If price crosses from below ALF line and closes above on a single candle Alert shold signal twice ( once ofr the first touch and the second for the close over the ALF line)

Equally the same would apply if price started above the ALF line and closed under.

If possible can the Alert signal make sound and message and also place an arrow on the bar.

Your help with this would be appreciated

regards

Peter

Peter,

can you please explain what do you consider a "touch". I am asking because actual touches (when both values are the same) are very rare in any indicator that is not using rounded values and then some kind of "pip tolerance" must be invoked (imagine it as a narrow channel and if the compared price falls into that narrow channel then it is considered a "touch", otherwise touches would be extremely rare)

Is that similar to what you have in mind?

regards

mladen

peterke:
Polite nudge

rgds

Peter

Alf

Mladen, I think cross would be the word I should have used. Does that help?

tks for looking into this

Peter

Reason: