Elite indicators :) - page 176

derfel
derfel  

Color stochastic + mtf

Dear mladen,

sorry, I forgot to mention something to my request for the "2 Stochastics + mtf" in my previos post: The stochastics already contain an alert when they enter and leave the OS and OB zones. But in this case I am interested in an alert when both stochstics (with diffent settings) cross eachother. Is that possible to make ?

Thanks in advance.

derfel

yama728
yama728  

Hello

This indicator is VT-QQE.

Please add MTF thanks:)

Files:
qqe-vt.mq4 6 kb
yama728
yama728  

and.....

Hello.

This indicator is T3 Taotra.

Please add MTF and Arrow on current window:)

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

yama

Here you go. A bit different calculation but the same values (simpler calculations and code in this one, also you can control the fast and slow levels). As a comparison : upper is the "VT" version. lower is this one.

Added mtf

PS: if someone downloaded it fast and the 3rd parameter in parameters list is not RsiSmoothingFactor, please re-download the indicator (made some changes that are affecting work in mtf)

regards

mladen

yama728:
This indicator is VT-QQE. Please add MTF thanks:)
Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

This one too

Did not use Kositins version (they are not suitable for a single file MTF) Instead made this one
regards

mladen

Files:
Hercs
Hercs  

Volatility bands Posts #1494 and 1710

mladen:
From May 2010 issue of Futures magazine : "Fixing the Bollinger Bands" by David Rooke

Good morning Mladen,

An interesting indicator to say the least. Early days, but back-testing it (and due to its nature I guess it is accurate enough to allow an informed opinion) it shows potential, but for me on a different scale which I will post here once I am satisfied that it is adding value to selecting directional changes accurately.

Just a request please - could you possibly add an Arrow to when the indicator crosses the 0.0-level (*) to be shown on the candles, please?

Looking forward to hearing from you and thanking you in advance.

Best wishes.

====================================================

Hi Mladen,

Please would you add an arrow when the indicator goes through the 0,5 level preferably onto the candles directly?

Thanking you in advance.

casaliss
casaliss  

Mtf

casaliss:
Hi Mladen

Multi Time Frame

Non Or Interpolate

Thanks

Hi mladen

multitimeframe

ınterpolate

post 1750

yama728
yama728  

thanks!

Hi mladen,

Thanks!!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

casaliss

That is actually an Inverse fisher transform of RSI (compared the 2 on the picture - do not wonder on occasional differences in colors, it is a consequence of occasional repainting).

So, here it is : mtf and non repainting

regards

mladen

casaliss:
Hi Mladen

Multi Time Frame

Non Or Interpolate

Thanks
casaliss
casaliss  

Thanks

mladen:
casaliss That is actually an Inverse fisher transform of RSI (compared the 2 on the picture - do not wonder on occasional differences in colors, it is a consequence of occasional repainting).

So, here it is : mtf and non repainting

regards mladen

Thanks Mladen