Show Monthly Pivot on M1 chart without having to have over 50,000 candles in the chart?

Example: you have an M1 chart with an indicator that shows the monthly pivot. In order for the indicator to calculate the pivot, it needs the high low close data of the last month. That means if the end of the current month is approaching, you need the M1 data on this chart back to the beginning of last month, so over 50,000 candles. That makes the chart lagging.
The only indicator for pivots that I know that doesn't need it is the attached Yearly Pivots from mladen. This shows the correct yearly pivot even if the respective chart does not go back that far and also works with offline charts like Renko or tickcharts.
Can anyone adjust this for showing monthly pivot? If possible, maybe even for quarterly and weekly?

Or is there another indicator that does this job?

Kind Regards!

Files:

illiquid: Or is there another indicator that does this job?
Look in the CodeBase to find many.

William Roeder:
Look in the CodeBase to find many.

Thanks for the answer!

You have probably not really read or understood my request. I've tried a number of pivot indicators over the years, but they only work if there are enough candles in the chart. The Yearly Pivot is the only one I've found so far that works differently. 

I understood your request perfectly. There are many in the codebase. Show me the ones that you have looked at and state why those don't work for you.

William Roeder:
I understood your request perfectly. There are many in the codebase. Show me the ones that you have looked at and state why those don't work for you.

I do not upload all of the files but here is a screenshot. 

I use offline charts, especially tickcharts, and I don't want to have thousands of candles on the chart. If the volume is large and I have 5000 candles in the tickchart, for example, then it only goes back a few days, far from 2 months that I would need for the pivot monthly at the end of a month.

And yes, there are many indicators here that could do what I want but I hope someone can point me to one. 

Files:
pivs.PNG  13 kb

illiquid:

Thanks for the answer!

You have probably not really read or understood my request. I've tried a number of pivot indicators over the years, but they only work if there are enough candles in the chart. The Yearly Pivot is the only one I've found so far that works differently. 

You get what you paid for in general.

Alain Verleyen:
You get what you paid for in general.

You will probably not believe it, but I have already written to sellers and asked whether their indicator is also suitable for the stated purpose. Both replied that they cannot say that for sure !!! No demo available.

illiquid:

You will probably not believe it, but I have already written to sellers and asked whether their indicator is also suitable for the stated purpose. Both replied that they cannot say that for sure !!! No demo available.

Unfortunately I can believe it.
Reason: