Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 136

KumoBreake:
just out of curiosity is this has anything to do with dennis meyers ? if i don't know any better  i would say it's repainting cause looks too good to be true

Yes, the original polychromatic momentum math is by Dennis Meyers. These versions are developed from that and are, in some way, filling in some gaps that, in my opinion, the original had. I did make a post about the math model of it, but right now, with this "search" we are having I can not find that original post. As soon as I do, will post the link to the original post I made with all the explanations about how and why it was made

No, no repainting (but be aware that the example is a 1 hour polychromatic momentum on a 30 minute chart). Anyway, the polychromatic momentum does not repaint - the math of it does not allow it

PS: some more changes will be made (adjusting all to be completely new mt4 aware and to make it more efficient - CPU wise), but decided to post the work finished so far too

KumoBreake:

can' wait[edited] i think there's a bug in the code because when i tried switching indicators time frame to h1,h4 in price m15 , coloring went wrong unless it's suppose to be this way . indicator m30  on price m15 was fine

Yes, there were some errors

This version solves those that I have noticed so far

mladen:

Yes, there were some errors

This version solves those that I have noticed so far

Nice

Can we have the usual prices too?

sebastianK:

Nice

Can we have the usual prices too?

Here is a version with the usual set of prices (and some more code changes - it should be stable now)

And this should be the version that wraps it up : time frames as a drop down list, interpolation enabled, and so on ...

mladen:

And this should be the version that wraps it up : time frames as a drop down list, interpolation enabled, and so on ...

well done

Hello

Is there the "obv version "of mtf of Dynamic Zone Rci?
It looks good in volume analysis.

Thanking you in advance.

chi8080:

Hello

Is there the "obv version "of mtf of Dynamic Zone Rci?
It looks good in volume analysis.

Thanking you in advance.

Would you mind clarifying the idea (and posting what exact version of "Dynamic Zone Rci" are you referring to)?

Thank you for this indicator, but it does not work on my graph!

Files:
Capture.JPG  138 kb

zelyasse:

Thank you for this indicator, but it does not work on my graph!

Did you enable dll imports, and did you copy the dynamiczones.dll to libraries folder?
Reason: