Profit Generator EA - page 21

Updated statement

Still profitable as you can see. At first, I thought the higher timeframes worked better with this EA, I was mistaken. Lower timeframes seem to work very well.

Here is my latest statement.

M15

Stoploss 30

Longbar 20

Take Profit 40-60

Files:
pg_m15_1.gif  5 kb
pg_m15_1.htm  14 kb

Only one more thing we need on this EA. Reverse trades as the higher timeframes would benefit greatly from that feature. Help anyone. Add that feature in.

holyguy7:
Only one more thing we need on this EA. Reverse trades as the higher timeframes would benefit greatly from that feature. Help anyone. Add that feature in.

It's possible to reverse the trades, but you have to adjust the TP and SL coz of bid and ask different.

delsule:
Yes, I also wonder. With three yesterday's profit would be gone. It happens more that it only opens one trade.

Try

extern double lots=3.0;

extern int MaxTrades=1;

The EA will open 1 trade with 3 lot instead of 3 trade 1 lot.

The later one will only open 3 trade if the condition is still true at that time.

zuhainis:
It's possible to reverse the trades, but you have to adjust the TP and SL coz of bid and ask different.

I understand the changes but I believe that certain timeframes and settings would make this VERY profitable. If someone could code this one feature into it, that would be great.

holyguy7:

Holyguy,

I tried to reverse the signals in the attached EA. Is that what you are looking for?

Maji

For the above EA, I changed the setting to trade on a 5 minute chart using 60 minute bars. Here is the parameters with the change from the EA posted above marked in red.

extern int ID = 1234; // Change this number if running more than one EA

extern double lots=1.0;

extern bool MM = false; //Use Money Management or not

extern int Risk = 10; //percent of available margin to risk.

extern int stoploss=30,takeprofit=50;

extern bool UseClose=false;

extern int TSactivation=40,TrailPips=5;

extern int MaxTrades=1; //maximum number of trades open at a time

extern bool UseHourTrade = false;

extern int FromHourTrade = 7;

extern int ToHourTrade = 20;

extern int LongBar=15; // sets the minimum length of the bar

extern bool UseLastPeriodPerams=false;// uses the high and low from last period for calculation

extern int period=60; // leave this number as zero to use the period from the chart.

extern bool OneTradeperPeriod=false; //This will only allow one new trade per period.

extern bool DisablePeriodMGMT=false;

extern bool Alerts=false,AlertOnlyMode=false;

I am attaching the results for your use.

Thanks,

Maji

Maji:
For the above EA, I changed the setting to trade on a 5 minute chart using 60 minute bars. Here is the parameters with the change from the EA posted above marked in red.

I am attaching the results for your use.

Thanks,

Maji

Thanks Maji for the EA. I am going to start testing this out right away. I noticed that the D1 timeframe seems to just lose money quick especially with all currency pairs. The goal is to reverse the trades and it should make money quickly. I will keep everyone posted but my fresh demo account that I began with $10,000 at the beginning of the week is down to under $2,000 now. I thought just reversing the trades should make money that fast.

We shall see.

By the way, there is my backtest of the EURUSD on the same timeperiod as your test. Not bad results.

Files:
pg_h4.gif  6 kb
pg_h4.htm  385 kb

Hello,

Here my statement this day with the version + adjustments of the backtests seen on the post 184 you 185

Reason: