Elite indicators :) - page 1398

Dimi.A:

Guys can someone enable this indy (Better Volume 1.4 TRO) to work with the latest MT4 please?
I know there are newer versions but I like this one as it has the option to display a legend with description in the indicator area.

Cheers and thank you.

Where is that and which one ?

my guess.

mntiwana:
my guess.
You're a good man mntiwana. Thank you bro

mrtools:

Added the option for arrows on slope and or arrows on zero cross.

Mrtools,

Is moving average version of gaussian filter  available  ?

mntiwana:

here is that latest one.

Thank you sir.

Plsease can You tell me or share a link on how this indicator calculate its value?

Once again , i apreciate it. 

El_Nur:

Thank you sir.

Plsease can You tell me or share a link on how this indicator calculate its value?

Once again , i apreciate it. 

Document describing in details how swing line is calculated was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page932

mladen:

ADXm - with a newest set of averages (vhf adaptive version with floating level instead of fixed levels used)

Hi,

I tried play a bit with two of ADXm indicators "ADXm (vhf adaptive) averages filtered - floating zero 1.1" lowest one in sw and "ADXm nrp 2" (multiple instances) in middle ,upper one is "FR Trend" (renamed from adxm) floating around in ex4 decompiled file .... bundle of thanks to MLADENs expertise and proficiency who recognized it and told me it is simply ADXm .... and bundle of shame to scammers,fooling users and wasting their time.

regards

mntiwana:

Hi,

I tried play a bit with two of ADXm indicators "ADXm (vhf adaptive) averages filtered - floating zero 1.1" lowest one in sw and "ADXm nrp 2" (multiple instances) in middle ,upper one is "FR Trend" (renamed from adxm) floating around in ex4 decompiled file .... bundle of thanks to MLADENs expertise and proficiency who recognized it and told me it is simply ADXm .... and bundle of shame to scammers,fooling users and wasting their time.

regards

mntiwana, can you share plz your tpl+indi? 

Guys, I've got this old indicator from many moons ago, can anyone enable this indicator to work with the latest MT4 build?
I don't have the source code unfortunately. Is there a way around this at all?

Dimi.A:

Guys, I've got this old indicator from many moons ago, can anyone enable this indicator to work with the latest MT4 build?
I don't have the source code unfortunately. Is there a way around this at all?

Are you sure about that? The indicators are being sold at mql5 markets. Check it out here
Reason: