Elite indicators :) - page 1374

jmmn14
jmmn14  
mladen:

No way ...

What can cause that little data on chart is a lack of data, or a little playing with the chart resizing and setting (like on the lower example - even though I have enough data with window resizing scrolling and then scrolling back, see how much has left visible - it is easy to imagine that it can be done more if I was using zoomed in candles, not bars). All just a game, nothing usable ...

Well, thank you so much mladen for the time devoted to this subject. All the best!  Jos
mntiwana
mntiwana  
pipmagnet:
Thank you my friend - this template worked perfectly

pipmagnet

Thanks for detailed reply and i am agree with all you said and yes i noticed from your illustration pictures,all i want add,any of my template or from either source,nothing is final and perfect strategy,usually templates are taken from the market price location where there are trends and in that case every tool/indicator looks very fit even a third class indicator :) every user/copier must look in back and forward market situations,if it looking well and fit in all other situations,at least winning ratio is higher than loosing ratio no matter few percent,i am not some kind expert so never copy my templates blindly,hope we will be exchanging things/ideas for better improvements.

and i am pleased to know you are doing well with trading successfully.and i liked your way of thinking.

regards

pipmagnet
pipmagnet  

Just got this in my email - am I going nuts or what? This looks too much like what we have been talking about in the last few posts. Coincidence?

It's a new "super" indicator from the infamous Karl D. i always wondered where he got some of his products.

I wont post the sales link but I will share a couple of sereenshots. I don't want to outright accuse him of anything but it was discovered in the past he has taken the work of others, hid the code, change lines into histograms, ect. Too bad build 600+ can't be decompiled - would be interesting to see who this work really belongs to. Excuse my rant - just had to say something.

Files:
kd ripoff.PNG 436 kb
kd ripoff 2.PNG 397 kb
pipmagnet
pipmagnet  
mntiwana:

pipmagnet

Thanks for detailed reply and i am agree with all you said and yes i noticed from your illustration pictures,all i want add,any of my template or from either source,nothing is final and perfect strategy,usually templates are taken from the market price location where there are trends and in that case every tool/indicator looks very fit even a third class indicator :) every user/copier must look in back and forward market situations,if it looking well and fit in all other situations,at least winning ratio is higher than loosing ratio no matter few percent,i am not some kind expert so never copy my templates blindly,hope we will be exchanging things/ideas for better improvements.

and i am pleased to know you are doing well with trading successfully.and i liked your way of thinking.

regards

Thank you for your reply mntiwana - we are all here to help each other, learn from each other and prosper. well said on your part also. Let's keep in touch.

I also MUST say that the members here have absolutly no idea how valuable mladen's contributions are to this forum. What he does for us would cost big bucks outside of this forum. We should all tip our hat to him on a daily basis. he is a true goldmine of information, effort, and benevolence for us all.

I personally thank you Mladen and wish you well in every aspect of your life. you are truly one of a kind.

pavaka
pavaka  
pipmagnet:

Just got this in my email - am I going nuts or what? This looks too much like what we have been talking about in the last few posts. Coincidence?

It's a new "super" indicator from the infamous Karl D. i always wondered where he got some of his products.

I wont post the sales link but I will share a couple of sereenshots. I don't want to outright accuse him of anything but it was discovered in the past he has taken the work of others, hid the code, change lines into histograms, ect. Too bad build 600+ can't be decompiled - would be interesting to see who this work really belongs to. Excuse my rant - just had to say something.

how do you know it's him?...might as well be Rita Lasker :)
mntiwana
mntiwana  
pipmagnet:

Yes,all smart and expert commercial scammers (mostly with theft code and tsd was their main collective heaven from old days) always play few basic tricks,using mtf mode,every arrow/signal on current running bar and choose a market situation where they found maximum attractive fitness ...... hope their by products are controlled for now at least newest codes.

and yes,i must like say sad-fully when i see users came here with codes (strange scrape from out sources) that have no comparison even 1:10 in sense of quality,status,modernize and a lot of other factors with the codes from tsd origin.they can have far far better and best from here and free but they don't,seems like they made themselves dry/thirsty on river bank.

pipmagnet
pipmagnet  
Pava:
how do you know it's him?...might as well be Rita Lasker :)
Pava - quite funny - I forgot about Rita L. - I thought they were husband and wife.
TRADERSM
TRADERSM  
mladen:
Drag the chart shift mark as far to the left as terminal allows you

Mr.mladen

please what indicator is this. if we don't have in our form please create it. i download it from an indian forum. if you need any clarification please reply (its very usefull for exit)

Thankyou

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TRADERSM:

Mr.mladen

please what indicator is this. if we don't have in our form please create it. i download it from an indian forum. if you need any clarification please reply (its very usefull for exit)

Thankyou

From the look of it it is simply centered TMA repeated n times and colored differently if it is above or bellow the price

As all centered TMA versions : it recalculates/repaints

PS: how do you know that it is useful for exit if you do not know what indicator is it?

mntiwana
mntiwana  
pipmagnet:
Pava - quite funny - I forgot about Rita L. - I thought they were husband and wife.
More funny you joint and glued them in a couple.