Elite indicators :) - page 1377

mntiwana
mntiwana  
AlexDemo:

Dear mladen  sorry but now it does not work at all... even default settings...  is anything wrong with my platform or something?

It is working with me

correct the name like this or use this one.

"Hull variation 2.4 histo"

krelian99
krelian99  
mntiwana:

Honey Krelian

You few peoples (including boss) telling some thing else when hundreds and thousands smart scammers telling some thing inverse,let us see to whom peoples accepts,to democracy or to you :):)

You don't need a poll, the market itself will proof if one is right or not. I grant everyone's success, but trolling newbies isn't nice. If you hear hoofbeats think horses not unicorns. You have some experience with bands and grid trading. What do you hear?
krelian99
krelian99  
TRADERSM:
THANKYOU FOR YOUR REPLAY krelian99. What is Grid trading??? please short
Take Pivot lines, Murray Math, Fibo Levels or Round Numbers and wait for break outs or confirmation as S/R.
mntiwana
mntiwana  
krelian99:
You don't need a poll, the market itself will proof if one is right or not. I grant everyone's success, but trolling newbies isn't nice. If you hear hoofbeats think horses not unicorns. You have some experience with bands and grid trading. What do you hear and would you spend time on this?

The same thing i was trying to say but in other words.

you are one and at right,on other side they are 10 but wrong,peoples will listen them not you,this is democracy of today.

krelian99
krelian99  
mntiwana:

The same thing i was trying to say but in other words.

you are one and at right,on other side they are 10 but wrong,peoples will listen them not you,this is democracy of today.

You mean the conclusion: I read it in the internet, so it must be true.

I know the issue. People often don't listen to me first but that changes often ;)

BTW, don't misunderstand me, I like baby unicorns.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ensof0112:

Hi mladen

I just had a question regarding the Kase Peak Oscillator.

-- If "Show All Peaks" option is set to TRUE, do the peaks still recalculate/repaint after candle close? Current Time-frame not MTF

I think its your version of the indicator that I downloaded from this forum, Thanks! 

One bar back for peaks can be changed in both modes.
Danishbir Gill
Danishbir Gill  
mladen:
One bar back for peaks can be changed in both modes.
Thanks!
forexblasters
forexblasters  

Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Is it possible to add an alarmfunction (message, sound, email, push) and also “Display lines with dots” to this Tema (r-squared) adaptive (experiment) indicator? Thanks in advance, Forexblasters?

rplust
rplust  
forexblasters:

Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Is it possible to add an alarmfunction (message, sound, email, push) and also “Display lines with dots” to this Tema (r-squared) adaptive (experiment) indicator? Thanks in advance, Forexblasters?

Yes, and "Automatic next higher TF" for MTF please! Thank you!~
mntiwana
mntiwana  
rplust:
Yes, and "Automatic next higher TF" for MTF please! Thank you!~
Looks "Tema" getting popularity slowly slowly :)