Elite indicators :) - page 1376

bonbon123
bonbon123  
Anyone have EMA cross RSI alert early in current candle and after candle close no repaint ? 
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TRADERSM:

Mr.mladen sorry @ this http://tradingqna.com/40717/can-you-share-an-overview-of-your-trading-strategy forum he tells its a (OHLC based band)  please visit this link & checkout this idea & create this indicator

Thankyou for your quick reply

Everything you see on any terminal is OHLC based. OHLC stands for Open, High, Low and Close. I doubt that there is a single indicator that is not based on those 4 prices- that statement (that it is based on OHLC) is a complete and utter nonsense
mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:
Yep, you are right. Attached the version 1.2 at the original post (for the sake of clarity)

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for helping,one question plz,is it possible to turn "gaussian order" in more sub digits,for example 2.1 , 2.2 , 2.7  ..... in place 2 and 3 and 4 (currently)...... this is the principle factor that effects heavily regarding formation the shape.

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for helping,one question plz,is it possible to turn "gaussian order" in more sub digits,for example 2.1 , 2.2 , 2.7  ..... in place 2 and 3 and 4 (currently)...... this is the principle factor that effects heavily regarding formation the shape.

regards

mntiwana

That is not possible. Gaussian order can be only integer

krelian99
krelian99  
TRADERSM:

Mr.mladen sorry @ this http://tradingqna.com/40717/can-you-share-an-overview-of-your-trading-strategy forum he tells its a (OHLC based band)  please visit this link & checkout this idea & create this indicator

Thankyou for your quick reply

Throw a lot of lines on the chart and you always will hit one. The rule of big numbers. This is here the case. Looks nice in history, but real time trading... Good luck. The guy tells nothing what can be used or proofed. Think about why. Grid trading (and nothing more) and he prefers M1 and lesser -  he can tell this his granny.
mntiwana
mntiwana  
krelian99:
 Throw a lot of lines on the chart and you always will hit one. The rule of big numbers. This is here the case. Looks nice in history, but real time trading... Good luck. The guy tells nothing what can be used or proofed. Think about why. Grid trading (and nothing more) and he prefers M1 and lesser -  he can tell this his granny.

Honey Krelian

You few peoples (including boss) telling some thing else when hundreds and thousands smart scammers telling some thing inverse,let us see to whom peoples accepts,to democracy or to you :):)

TRADERSM
TRADERSM  
mladen:
Everything you see on any terminal is OHLC based. OHLC stands for Open, High, Low and Close. I doubt that there is a single indicator that is not based on those 4 prices- that statement (that it is based on OHLC) is a complete and utter nonsense

once again Thankyou mladen please help to find this indicator created by you

TRADERSM
TRADERSM  
krelian99:
THANKYOU FOR YOUR REPLAY krelian99. What is Grid trading??? please short
Danishbir Gill
Danishbir Gill  

Hi mladen

I just had a question regarding the Kase Peak Oscillator.

-- If "Show All Peaks" option is set to TRUE, do the peaks still recalculate/repaint after candle close? Current Time-frame not MTF

I think its your version of the indicator that I downloaded from this forum, Thanks! 

AlexanderSh
AlexanderSh  
mladen:

Here are versions that do not have that issue any more

Dear mladen  sorry but now it does not work at all... even default settings...  is anything wrong with my platform or something?