Elite indicators :) - page 1372

Dear mladen, 

Thanks for nice indicator Stochastis on MA

The separate version indicator differs with on chart version having more whipsaws using default parameters. Please explain how to get like "on chart indicator" output? 

mntiwana:
Forget that template,it was my mistake,use template from post 13709 for stoch of ma.
Hello my friend - could you please send me a template that has the moving average on it or please look at my prior post with the settings I came up with and tell me what i need to change in order to match your charts - thank again in advance

chan123:

Dear mladen, 

Thanks for nice indicator Stochastis on MA

The separate version indicator differs with on chart version having more whipsaws using default parameters. Please explain how to get like "on chart indicator" output? 

as an immediate guess the difference because of display option differently (level cross-slope coloring)

mntiwana:
as an immediate guess the difference because of display option differently (level cross-slope coloring)
Vow. I got it. many thanks for your help.

pipmagnet:
Hello my friend - could you please send me a template that has the moving average on it or please look at my prior post with the settings I came up with and tell me what i need to change in order to match your charts - thank again in advance
Fresh_Prince:
this one works for me only with stoch of ma... and i'd be pleased to see the averages 8.5 - it's not displayed

Dear guys

will make one for you today,previous lost unfortunately :)

but i like know which TF you both requires ............. don't just copy and play,concentrate to your strategy and logic then turn tools accordingly.

one question for pipmagnet,you are more than 10 years here,why cant you adjust things/tools in your required strategies.

Templates,samples and some explanations by moderators are just to give users an idea,how things and parameters works,all rest depends on users how they adapt and fit in their required strategy,that is why it is often told,learn learn and learn for to best fit tools according to your logic,A good tool is as important as your own knowledge of accommodating and adjusting the tool/indicator in your strategy accordingly.

regards

mntiwana:

Dear guys

will make one for you today,previous lost unfortunately :)

but i like know which TF you both requires ............. don't just copy and play,concentrate to your strategy and logic then turn tools accordingly.

one question for pipmagnet,you are more than 10 years here,why cant you adjust things/tools in your required strategies.

Templates,samples and some explanations by moderators are just to give users an idea,how things and parameters works,all rest depends on users how they adapt and fit in their required strategy,that is why it is often told,learn learn and learn for to best fit tools according to your logic,A good tool is as important as your own knowledge of accommodating and adjusting the tool/indicator in your strategy accordingly.

regards

that's why i wanna test your idea and compare it with my own ideas. Sometimes it's usefull to see the other's view.

Hello guys,  hello dear mladen hope you are fine...can you please see this indicator...? both versions doesn't appear when i set

''Hull Divisor''  greater than 2... 

AlexDemo:

Hello guys,  hello dear mladen hope you are fine...can you please see this indicator...? both versions doesn't appear when i set

''Hull Divisor''  greater than 2... 

Here are versions that do not have that issue any more

mladen:

Here are versions that do not have that issue any more

Thank you mladen ! thanks a lot!!!

Help, please.

Will any of you tell me what I have to do to just see the charts in the metatrader platform as this (just a few bars on the lef)?

Many thanks in advance.

Jos

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/5988967/gbpjpy-d1-fxpro-financial-services

Reason: