My signal provider is cheating me

My signal provider is cheating me. He changes the password on his MT4 just before conducting the trades and some times even before closing the trades. Then he changes it back on so his track record can remain the same on MQL5 but subscribers end up losing money. It has only been a week since I subscribed to his signal which is currently $70 a month. Where can I report him so I can get my money back ? Screenshot attached of him admitting to his cheating.
Files:
cheater.png  14 kb

I do not think he is telling the true because the signal provider can not manage your situation in anyway.

But you can write to the service desk with the name of the signal, all logs, proof of his cheating if you have it, and they can check. Because they (the developers) only can see: who changed password, why, how many times, and why it should be affected on your trades if you did nothing.

tamoorraja:
My signal provider is cheating me. He changes the password on his MT4 just before conducting the trades and some times even before closing the trades. Then he changes it back on so his track record can remain the same on MQL5 but subscribers end up losing money. It has only been a week since I subscribed to his signal which is currently $70 a month. Where can I report him so I can get my money back ? Screenshot attached of him admitting to his cheating.
This is not acceptable. Report him, and demand your money back.
Reason: