Elite indicators :) - page 1369

inver61:
Hello, mladen, chances are yours in this indicator, attach the option of arrows, and color change in the price bars. thank you very much.
You mean the same display options as in averages?

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Really so fine creation,thanks and appreciations ...... can latest averages be added if possible.

here is my way of experimenting,upper without filter,lower with filter, (ema methods-ha median prices) with averages 8.5 at chart.

regards

Hello,

What are the settings on the moving average on the top of your chart and what type of MA is it - thanks in advance for your response.

Files:
mntiwana.PNG  215 kb

mladen:
You mean the same display options as in averages?

OK, so like you mean the same display options as in averages

pipmagnet:

Hello,

What are the settings on the moving average on the top of your chart and what type of MA is it - thanks in advance for your response.

Vinny:
Thank you soo much mntiwana. This tread is the best. Wonderful people here. I'm honered.
jebanie:

Dear Mr.Mntiwana

Thanks for upload indicators from that photo. I try to set up it like on Your screen but unfortunately i cant i try but no that good resaults... could You be so kind and post here also template here for that settings ? I would be very grateful for that.

have a nice day
Regards

JJBanko 

Anyway:

There can surely be no doubt that you will get help from Mr mntiwana

You can't judge a book by its cover

Hello cute guys :)

here is template too.

regards

Dear mladen/ mrtools,

Please direct me if already available - I am looking for an Adaptive RSI Alert Indicator which sends a push notification when 2 adaptive RSI cross.  If not available, I kindly request your help.  I have attached an old ex4 file which does not work.

Thank you. 

Files:

fxdream:

Dear mladen/ mrtools,

Please direct me if already available - I am looking for an Adaptive RSI Alert Indicator which sends a push notification when 2 adaptive RSI cross.  If not available, I kindly request your help.  I have attached an old ex4 file which does not work.

Thank you. 

fxdream

With default settings it is written out that you should use it on 1 minute time frame. When you do that, it works

Mntiwana, what are your settings for Averages 8.5, please?

mladen:

Yep, one more (this search is killing me)

Here is the version 2.3 then (and yes, this version has the double smoothing while the older did not have it)

Dear mladen this indicator among others, directly downloaded from post of yours with link at the ''Latest news in Elite and Advanced Elite sections'',  is giving me error message saying i am trying to use renamed indicator... How should i deal with it?

An other example is this one  :

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/1801381-experiments/page33#comment_1825783

AlexDemo:

Dear mladen this indicator among others, directly downloaded from post of yours with link at the ''Latest news in Elite and Advanced Elite sections'',  is giving me error message saying i am trying to use renamed indicator... How should i deal with it?

An other example is this one  :

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/1801381-experiments/page33#comment_1825783

Bollinger bands oscillator from that post works just fine for me (I downloaded it from that post, and attached it to the chart with default parameters, this is the result :

As of the other : since I can not trace back the quoted post, can you post a link to it?

mladen:

Bollinger bands oscillator from that post works just fine for me (I downloaded it from that post, and attached it to the chart with default parameters, this is the result :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
As of the other : since I can not trace back the quoted post, can you post a link to it?

dear mladen, here it is...

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page867#comment_1821570

and 4-5 posts below is newest version 2.3 

Reason: