Elite indicators :) - page 1304

traderduke
traderduke  

OK, thanks for your input.

Ray

GK1112
GK1112  

Mladen,

Not sure if this is a MT4 code... but either way is it possible that you can convert this to a MT4 (Build 980 :)).

Here is the link if any one wants to visually see this in action - https://www.tradingview.com/script/Yrkdw0gR-Custom-Indicator-for-Donchian-Channels-System-Rules-Included/

Cheers
GK 

//Modified Donchonian Channel with separate adjustments for upper and lower levels

//Purpose is if you expect big move up, Use lower input example 3 or 4, and longer lower input, 40 - 100 and use lower input line as a stop out

//Opposite if you expect big move down

//Mid Line Rule in Long Example.  If lower line is below entry take partial profits at Mid Line and move stop to Break even.

//If Lower line moves above entry price before price retraces to midline use Lower line as Stop...Opposite if Shorting

//Created by user ChrisMoody 1-30-2014

study(title="CM_Donchian Channels Modified", shorttitle="CM_DC Modified", overlay=true)

length1 = input(4, minval=1, title="Upper Channel")

length2 = input(60, minval=1, title="Lower Channel")

upper = highest(length1)

lower = lowest(length2)

basis = avg(upper, lower)

l = plot(lower, style=line, linewidth=4, color=red)

u = plot(upper, style=line, linewidth=4, color=lime)

plot(basis, color=yellow, style=line, linewidth=1, title="Mid-Line Average")

fill(u, l, color=white, transp=75, title="Fill") 

jenny6
jenny6  
Dimi.A:
Hey guys,

Thanks for the welcome. All I'm doing is using both the Haos Visual Averages and Chaos Visual Averages 1.2 combined into one window.
There's no real need for this but it's just a visual preference as both indicators are basically the same.

I'm using the standard settings on both (see below) and so far I've been scalping the 5M charts on 6 x volatile currency pairs during London and New York sesh for 10-20 pips then rinse and repeat.

I also use a 3 x 34 EMA lines at High Low and Close just gauge how far price has ventured and standard pivots just to show me where price might bounce off.
But it doesn't really matter.

See below for all indicators and a template if you want to play around with it.
Great, that I helped you by introducing these haos indicators here, which work on the base of Williams %R. Ema 34 is also as a fibo value one of my favourites.
Adam Mohammed Kareem
Adam Mohammed Kareem  
mladen:

Yep, one more (this search is killing me)

Here is the version 2.3 then (and yes, this version has the double smoothing while the older did not have it)

Sir, do you have a copy of this release

1-  histo 

2-  candles

Files:
myname
myname  
Dragon:

1-  histo 

2-  candles

There is a histo : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961
Adam Mohammed Kareem
Adam Mohammed Kareem  
nbtrading:
There is a histo : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961
thank you my friend
mntiwana
mntiwana  
Dragon:

1-  histo 

2-  candles

No histo and candle version of that exact version (hull variation 2.3) yet.
mntiwana
mntiwana  
shreck:

Dearest mntiwana:

Please share this indicator and template with me.

sincerely yours 

shreck

Any reference of that post ? i tried to search on closer 2/3 pages but impossible for me to search whole tsd.

Adam Mohammed Kareem
Adam Mohammed Kareem  
mntiwana:

shreck

Any reference of that post ? i tried to search on closer 2/3 pages but impossible for me to search whole tsd.

I know my friend has no copy of the type HISTO.For this release

thank you brother

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Histogram version of hull variation 2.3