Elite indicators :) - page 1158

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for make me understand,just i was thinking,may be bands can be added based on this indicator center line,but all in all you knows better than me.thanks.

regards

Dear mntiwana,

please, could you tell me the complete settings of the stochastic nma.

I´v tried with 9 / 40, but it looks very different to your´s.

Many thanks in advance

Jim Clark:

Dear mntiwana,

please, could you tell me the complete settings of the stochastic nma.

I´v tried with 9 / 40, but it looks very different to your´s.

Many thanks in advance

brother fortunately that was still on my terminal,often i adjust,test/play and remove,but i dont think this setting will be help you because every trader have his own strategy regarding tf,pair,long term,short term,medium term trading ,along with some other factors too,like lot size,balance,profit/loss target and so on,any way that is here.

regards

Files:
2.png  74 kb

Dear mntiwana,

that´s great, many thank´s !

mladen:

Try out this one : averages_-_4_price_trends_2_3.ex4

The "middle price" is the average 4 values used for candle drawing

Dear mladen,

for better clarity, it would be possible to make a histo version ?

Many Thank´s.

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for make me understand,just i was thinking,may be bands can be added based on this indicator center line,but all in all you knows better than me.thanks.

regards

mntiwana

Here is this version too (I hope I got all the combinations covered) : averages_-_4_price_trends_2_4.ex4

It uses the price trend equivalent of prices (except the values used are the "prices" from price trend candles, not the real prices), so, now there are the usual set of "prices" as a choice. Also, an issue with bands in mtf mode solved in this one (so this one should be used)

Files:

mladen:

mntiwana

Here is this version too (I hope I got all the combinations covered) : averages_-_4_price_trends_2_4.ex4

It uses the price trend equivalent of prices (except the values used are the "prices" from price trend candles, not the real prices), so, now there are the usual set of "prices" as a choice. Also, an issue with bands in mtf mode solved in this one (so this one should be used)

Dearest MLADEN,

yes,i am sure,all and every thing covered completely,:)

really a great and unique work on bands prices,prices working individually and specifically only for bands in a very interesting way,if i remember exact,i think this is the first optional band indicator that uses prices without touching the belonging indicator,once again i like kiss your expert hands,:),thanks to true GOD too for awarding you such a generosity.

plz recheck the code in mtf,a single upper band rush in without on (<=0).

also check for double smooth average,seems sleeping.

best regards

Files:
1_4.png  42 kb
2_1.png  41 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

yes,i am sure,all and every thing covered completely,:)

really a great and unique work on bands prices,prices working individually and specifically only for bands in a very interesting way,if i remember exact,i think this is the first optional band indicator that uses prices without touching the belonging indicator,once again i like kiss your expert hands,:),thanks to true GOD too for awarding you such a generosity.

plz recheck the code in mtf,a single upper band rush in without on (<=0).

also check for double smooth average,seems sleeping.

best regards

mntiwana

Here is a version with that issue solved : averages_-_4_price_trends_2_5.ex4

уважаемый младен можно ли добавить функцию МТФ

Files:

Хочу добавить этот индикатор не рисует

Elena:
Хочу добавить этот индикатор не рисует

Elena

As far as I see all is OK (see the example). You have to use it on higher time frame to see the on chart text/signal too - it will show on lower time frame too, but you shall have to scroll back to see it

Files:
macd.png  116 kb
Reason: