Elite indicators :) - page 1151

mladen:
It can be calculated that way, but without any further processing? It would make 2 lines that are always within the bar

Dearest MLADEN,

without any further processing means ? if you means it will not be useful.....within bar is no problem,we needs trend line color with bar color changes on trend change......and as for two lines,i am unable to pick your point,just i was means,where high price is calculated individually as one unit,at that step high+close/2 might be calculate as one unit.same with low price.......it was just question,if not useful,let it go plz.thanks

regards

mntiwana:

Air92,

i am sorry to guess wrong,hope you will not mind it ,actually MLADEN asked " Which swing line are you guys talking about " and it was me and you in address,so i think he knows you better than me..not whole blame on him,lol....also some guys shows and pretend as female visitors for to get early favor/response,i noticed it at some sites,because they are respected more than men...any way one thing is changed partially and immediate,your indicator or s.......

regards

everything Ok, Mntiwana

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

without any further processing means ? if you means it will not be useful.....within bar is no problem,we needs trend line color with bar color changes on trend change......and as for two lines,i am unable to pick your point,just i was means,where high price is calculated individually as one unit,at that step high+close/2 might be calculate as one unit.same with low price.......it was just question,if not useful,let it go plz.thanks

regards

mntiwana

I meant : just using those prices? Not some average or some other calculation?

mladen:

mntiwana

I meant : just using those prices? Not some average or some other calculation?

Dearest MLADEN,

if we will be add averages or some thing else,may be it will not be swing line indicator any more,but you knows better and can decide better what is useful to add.

actually i was guessing may be these small bugs will be removed (shown in the picture with circles] when close price will be add as one unit (high+close/2] with high and low prices and trend will be move smooth because close price will be push it towards actual trend......only one thing i noticed in every of your indicator where multi prices option is available,HA median body price is more smooth than any else....thanks.

as you always start components with initial idea and when you feels,some up gradation is meaning full,so kindly give it a try and see what comes out but all in all,you can decide better.

regards

Files:
1.png  35 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

if we will be add averages or some thing else,may be it will not be swing line indicator any more,but you knows better and can decide better what is useful to add.

actually i was guessing may be these small bugs will be removed (shown in the picture with circles] when close price will be add as one unit (high+close/2] with high and low prices and trend will be move smooth because close price will be push it towards actual trend......only one thing i noticed in every of your indicator where multi prices option is available,HA median body price is more smooth than any else....thanks.

as you always start components with initial idea and when you feels,some up gradation is meaning full,so kindly give it a try and see what comes out but all in all,you can decide better.

regards

Frankly I don't know. Will have to check some ideas to see what comes out

mladen:
Frankly I don't know. Will have to check some ideas to see what comes out

Mr.mladen please give thread links of OBV .......in our form Thankyou

TRADERSM:
Mr.mladen please give thread links of OBV .......in our form Thankyou

TRADERSM

Would you mind clarifying what is "OBV"? And what is "our form"?

mladen:

TRADERSM

Would you mind clarifying what is "OBV"? And what is "our form"?

ON BALANCE VOLUME @ forex tsd

TRADERSM:
ON BALANCE VOLUME @ forex tsd

TRADERSM

Check this one for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page289

Or this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page463

mladen:

TRADERSM

Check this one for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page289

Or this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page463

Thankyou .....

Reason: