Elite indicators :) - page 1157

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for updating alert,more averages and smoothing additions ...... is it possible for adding BANDS same like in averages ver 5_3 and 7_3 along with vline option,thanks.

regards

mntiwana

That indicator is using 4 prices - not very suitable as a basis for bands (bands need one price or value to be based on)

mladen:

mntiwana

That indicator is using 4 prices - not very suitable as a basis for bands (bands need one price or value to be based on)

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for make me understand,just i was thinking,may be bands can be added based on this indicator center line,but all in all you knows better than me.thanks.

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_2.png  58 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for make me understand,just i was thinking,may be bands can be added based on this indicator center line,but all in all you knows better than me.thanks.

regards

mntiwana

I will try to construct some "prices" list that can be used for that and we shall see what will the results be then

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

regards

Try out this one : averages_-_4_price_trends_2_3.ex4

The "middle price" is the average 4 values used for candle drawing

Files:

Mladen

Can you suggest some indicators to determine '' flat-uptend-downtrend'' states?Long time ago you coded some very good indicators but I cant' recall the names of the indicators.Thanks.

nevar:
Mladen ... Long time ago you coded some very good indicators but I cant' recall the names of the indicators ...

This must be years ago or so. I even can't remember these times :D /irony_mode_off

OMG, best sentence today, nevar

Krelian99 ,

They are Mladen's children,he knows where they are dont worry

mladen:

Try out this one : averages_-_4_price_trends_2_3.ex4

The "middle price" is the average 4 values used for candle drawing

Dearest MLADEN,

bundle of thanks for so early response,you are so kind as always,nothing is impossible for you,you can insert rope in needle eye when you want it.:)

regards.

"middle price" do you means (low+high+open+close/4) as for average value ?

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

bundle of thanks for so early response,you are so kind as always,nothing is impossible for you,you can insert rope in needle eye when you want it.:)

regards.

"middle price" do you means (low+high+open+close/4) as for average value ?

mntiwana

The bands needed a middle price, but that is not low+high+open+close/4 but the 4 values of the price trend candle (those values are different from high, low, open and close)

I was thinking to make it some kind of price trend high, price trend low, price trend open and price trend close, but there is no price trend open and price trend close - and can not be determined - so I gave up and made this version which simply takes the 4 values sum, divides it in 4 and that is the "middle" for bands

mladen:

mntiwana

The bands needed a middle price, but that is not low+high+open+close/4 but the 4 values of the price trend candle (those values are different from high, low, open and close)

I was thinking to make it some kind of price trend high, price trend low, price trend open and price trend close, but there is no price trend open and price trend close - and can not be determined - so I gave up and made this version which simply takes the 4 values sum, divides it in 4 and that is the "middle" for bands

Dearest MLADEN,

oh,understand some of it.so it got feeded and integrated with the 4 price trend candles values.....thanks again.

regards

Reason: