Elite indicators :) - page 1157

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Profittrader, added the alerts and updated with the latest averages I know of with the double smoothing option.Picture is with a monthly Ahrens moving average on a weekly chart.

averages_-_4_price_trends_2_2.ex4

profittrader
profittrader  

Thanks Mr.Tool, that looks superb~

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mrtools:
Profittrader, added the alerts and updated with the latest averages I know of with the double smoothing option.Picture is with a monthly Ahrens moving average on a weekly chart.

averages_-_4_price_trends_2_2.ex4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for updating alert,more averages and smoothing additions ...... is it possible for adding BANDS same like in averages ver 5_3 and 7_3 along with vline option,thanks.

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for updating alert,more averages and smoothing additions ...... is it possible for adding BANDS same like in averages ver 5_3 and 7_3 along with vline option,thanks.

regards

mntiwana

That indicator is using 4 prices - not very suitable as a basis for bands (bands need one price or value to be based on)

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

mntiwana

That indicator is using 4 prices - not very suitable as a basis for bands (bands need one price or value to be based on)

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for make me understand,just i was thinking,may be bands can be added based on this indicator center line,but all in all you knows better than me.thanks.

regards

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for make me understand,just i was thinking,may be bands can be added based on this indicator center line,but all in all you knows better than me.thanks.

regards

mntiwana

I will try to construct some "prices" list that can be used for that and we shall see what will the results be then

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

regards

Try out this one : averages_-_4_price_trends_2_3.ex4

The "middle price" is the average 4 values used for candle drawing

nevar
nevar  

Mladen

Can you suggest some indicators to determine '' flat-uptend-downtrend'' states?Long time ago you coded some very good indicators but I cant' recall the names of the indicators.Thanks.

krelian99
krelian99  
nevar:
Mladen ... Long time ago you coded some very good indicators but I cant' recall the names of the indicators ...

This must be years ago or so. I even can't remember these times :D /irony_mode_off

OMG, best sentence today, nevar

nevar
nevar  

Krelian99 ,

They are Mladen's children,he knows where they are dont worry