Elite indicators :) - page 1154

mladen:
Adding this one to the collection too - rapid rsi + nma (the usual variations available : rsi of nma and nma smoothed rsi) : rapid_rsi__nma.mq4

Looks nice. Thanks

Upgrade of the QQE (one rsi method replaced) : qqe_advanced_alerts_arrows_2_1.mq4

Also this QQE too - it has 6 types of RSI now : qqe_advanced_alerts_arrows_2_2.mq4

Some more fooling around : momentum_trend.mq4

Files:

And to make it easier to use - here is this version of "momentum trend" too : momentum_trend_1_1.mq4

mladen:
And to make it easier to use - here is this version of "momentum trend" too : momentum_trend_1_1.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

bundle of thanks for newer versions of mom and qqe indicators,it looks me whole Feb was the month of new inventions and productions,we got a lot of new style tools in a very precise,neat and delicate way,thank you man,pride of coding world.:)

mladen:

Hello,

I have a question regarding this indicator?

Would it be possible to make a change that as soon the direction changes the bars change to a different color? I know you guys do it all the time on different indicators.

One more thing.

Adding additionally a moving average line with all the possibilities sma, ema and so on.

Is this a realistic possiblitiy?

Mercy.

D.

Files:
1_6.jpg  68 kb

Desatar:

Hello,

I have a question regarding this indicator?

Would it be possible to make a change that as soon the direction changes the bars change to a different color? I know you guys do it all the time on different indicators.

One more thing.

Adding additionally a moving average line with all the possibilities sma, ema and so on.

Is this a realistic possiblitiy?

Mercy.

D.

Desatar

That indicator has 2 slopes (the upper and the lower), and that makes the on-slope color change almost impossible 9since those are not entirely synchronized - as you can see from the values of the both) - if that is what you meant, of course

mladen:

Hi mladen and Mrtools

would please add MTF option, it is really very good indicator

momentum trend 1_1.mq4

talaate:

Hi mladen and Mrtools

would please add MTF option, it is really very good indicator

momentum trend 1_1.mq4

Hi Talaat E, added the mtf option.

momentum_trend_1_1_mtf.mq4

Files:
Reason: