Pivot indicators - page 62

Hello Mladen/Mrtools

Based on my requirement SDX-TzPivots.MQ4 is the one, what I was looking for (Calculation part of Pivot R1, R2,R3 and S1 S2 and S3), However, I request you guys if you can modify to show the following

1. Yesterdays Pivot

2. Yesterdays High and Low

3. Todays Pivot

4. R1, R2, R3 and S1, S2, S3.

5. Lableing each line with price and Name of the line

I have attached the screen shot for you guys to refer and also attached the SDX-TzPivots.mq4

I would appreciate if you guys can help me modify this code.

Thanks in advance

SKC

sdx-tzpivots.mq4

Files:

skc321:
Hello Mladen/Mrtools

Based on my requirement SDX-TzPivots.MQ4 is the one, what I was looking for (Calculation part of Pivot R1, R2,R3 and S1 S2 and S3), However, I request you guys if you can modify to show the following

1. Yesterdays Pivot

2. Yesterdays High and Low

3. Todays Pivot

4. R1, R2, R3 and S1, S2, S3.

5. Lableing each line with price and Name of the line

I have attached the screen shot for you guys to refer and also attached the SDX-TzPivots.mq4

I would appreciate if you guys can help me modify this code.

Thanks in advance

SKC

sdx-tzpivots.mq4

skc321

That indicator was written in the way that it was never its intention to show more that in it is showing (starting from the names of the object up to the whole of the rest of the code). Why don't you use some of the numerous pivot indicators that are already made to show arbitrary number of days?

Hey Mladen,

Thanks for your response, I am fine with any other pivot point indicator, as long as its using the same logic to plot the pivot. In addition to plotting pivot and 3 levels of support and resistance, I also require Yesterdays Pivot, High of the day and low of the day (Picture shown in my previous post). I would appreciate if you can help me find one or help me code one for me.

Thanks

SKC

skc321:
Hey Mladen,

Thanks for your response, I am fine with any other pivot point indicator, as long as its using the same logic to plot the pivot. In addition to plotting pivot and 3 levels of support and resistance, I also require Yesterdays Pivot, High of the day and low of the day (Picture shown in my previous post). I would appreciate if you can help me find one or help me code one for me.

Thanks

SKC

SKC

That indicator is using a classical formula for calculating pivots, so using any of the pivot indicators from this thread showing multiple days should solve your needs

Thanks a lot for the indicators.

Mladen,

But the problem is that I cannot choose the start time and end time of the of the day in the indicator, Appreciate if you can point me to the indicator where I can download the same.

Hi Mladen,

I found a indicator which suffice my requirement, but for some reason, some times it plots wrong pivot, I have attached the pivot indicator can you please check if its using classical formula for calculating pivot.

pivot_points_-_daily_sshiftedd.mq4

skc321:
Hi Mladen,

I found a indicator which suffice my requirement, but for some reason, some times it plots wrong pivot, I have attached the pivot indicator can you please check if its using classical formula for calculating pivot.

pivot_points_-_daily_sshiftedd.mq4

skc321

It calculates it the classical way (the way described here : Pivot point - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

RD pivots

rd-pivotlines.mq4

Files:

"indonesia" indicator indonesia_snr_646.ex4

Files:
Reason: