Can one of you coders add a push notification to my MT4 indicator?

Hi friends,

I am requesting that one of you brilliant programmers add an alert and push notifications to my arrow indictor. <deleted>

Thank you!

SA Patton

<email was deleted by moderator>

Platform Settings - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The trading platform provides multiple settings to help you conveniently customize it. Click " Options" in the Tools menu or press...

spattonfl: Hi friends, I am requesting that one of you brilliant programmers add an alert and push notifications to my arrow indictor. <deleted> . Thank you! SA Patton <email was deleted by moderator>

To make changes one would need the source code file ".mq?". You can't make changes to an executable file ".ex?".

However, such a job request should be posted in the Freelance section and not the Forum.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.
In future please post in the correct section.
I have moved your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

I think you need to find a programmer who would do this for you - and as was said the alerts can be add into the code of the indicator – so you need to have mq4 file.

You can do it yourself really – just need to add some Push Notification function in the proper place in the code (when signal arrow is displayed) – of course you need to add some conditions to send notification only once per candle/per signal and send notifications only on most current signals (not historical) (hence help of the programmer might be necessary). But if you try to do it yourself, we could help you with any errors.

If you don’t have the code – you can write a new indicator which will detect the arrows from your indicator and send the alerts to your mobile – it’s not the best and most optimized way but it can work if you really need this.

Reason: