Various - page 90

mladen:

This is a sort of regression explorer, ...

What it does is the following : calculates regression of any degree, converts that value into an "end-pointed regression" (ie : average, ie: non-recalculating, non-repainting value) draws that as a kind of average, and for the current bar it draws the regression channel too, including the extrapolated (future) projection of the current channel. So, the "average" itself does not recalculate/repaint (ever) but the channel itself is doing what any regression channel does : it fits itself (recalculates) depending on the current price changes

As a comparison : if you use degree 1, then it is a linear regression and the values in that case have to be exactly the same as linear regression sketcher (if the parameters are the same)

In short : this can be treated as an end-point (non-repainting) regression too (not just as a "regression explorer")

Nice. Thanks

mladen:

Middle-High-Low Moving Average made as an oscillator

PS: will use this post for something unrelated. At one forum I have read that "all highest high lowest low based indicators repaint". Quite frankly I do not know if I have read a bigger nonsense till now. Just to remind all : stochastic is based on highest high and lowest low and as far as I know, there is no repainting stochastic (yet :)). So, the fact that this indicator uses highest high and lowest low is not making it a repainter. It does not repaint and the indicator (the regular version or the on chart version) will never repaint

Hi Mladen, thank you for this. and sorry to be a pain, do you mind creating a histo version, pretty please? 

Many thanks in advance,

yuhu 

yuhu:

Hi Mladen, thank you for this. and sorry to be a pain, do you mind creating a histo version, pretty please? 

Many thanks in advance,

yuhu 

yuhu

Try out this version. It has 3 types of display now

mladen:

yuhu

Try out this version. It has 3 types of display now

many thanks Mladen as always. :) 

Super smoothed average with floating level addition and some more extras (coloring choices, filters, ...)

The example is all defaults, except that is us super smoothed ema

mladen:

Super smoothed average with floating level addition and some more extras (coloring choices, filters, ...)

The example is all defaults, except that is us super smoothed ema

Dearest MLADEN

Much thanks for this upgraded pretty ver of smoothed with extras.

can you plz correct me,i tried but did not find ver 1.2 of it.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Much thanks for this upgraded pretty ver of smoothed with extras.

can you plz correct me,i tried but did not find ver 1.2 of it.

regards

mntiwana

Yep, you are correct (that - version 1.2 - was internal version that I was using to test)

mladen:

mntiwana

Yep, you are correct (that - version 1.2 - was internal version that I was using to test)

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for immediate response.

Also i feels some uneven situation in levels and color change at outer level and middle level crossing,especially when filter applied,i test in M1 with filter 3.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for immediate response.

Also i feels some uneven situation in levels and color change at outer level and middle level crossing,especially when filter applied,i test in M1 with filter 3.

regards

I don't understand the "uneven" part. Can you explain it a bit more?

These are examples from my terminal and all seems to be OK

mladen:

I don't understand the "uneven" part. Can you explain it a bit more?

These are examples from my terminal and all seems to be OK

Dearest MLADEN

This is a quick test with outer level cross ,upper picture with filter 3,lower picture without filter,all rest default.

regards

Reason: