Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thank you,hope this will be a happy new year pretty tool after that,

regards

Oh it will

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here is a new version of step ma of cci (it can use 20 prices and is user friendly now) : stepma_of_cci_2.mq4

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:
Here is a new version of step ma of cci (it can use 20 prices and is user friendly now) : stepma_of_cci_2.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

so so many thanks for the pretty ver of step ma of cci,also it was too fast to response my request, really great,can we have arrows or Vlines,with options in property/extern 0,1,2 ...0 as current bar ,1 as bar back/nbar 1 , 2 as bar back/nbar 2 ....... first bar and true/false seems confusion with excuse .

one more request concerning to cci,if cci can not be adapt smoothed/double smoothed,it is flying frequently.crossing a lot step ma line,or some MA be merge in cci with periods option.sorry for my too much greediness.:)

regards

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so so many thanks for the pretty ver of step ma of cci,also it was too fast to response my request, really great,can we have arrows or Vlines,with options in property/extern 0,1,2 ...0 as current bar ,1 as bar back/nbar 1 , 2 as bar back/nbar 2 ....... first bar and true/false seems confusion with excuse .

one more request concerning to cci,if cci can not be adapt smoothed/double smoothed,it is flying frequently.crossing a lot step ma line,or some MA be merge in cci with periods option.sorry for my too much greediness.:)

regards

mntiwana

That will be done as a next step

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

mntiwana

That will be done as a next step

Dearest MLADEN,

oh thank you,you are so much kind as always.i am patient till you can manage.

regards

myname
myname  
mladen:

Nice. Thanks

TRADERSM
TRADERSM  

Friends Happy New Year

WELCOME 2016

I wish you Happy New Year from the bottom of my heart.

May God give you the happiness and strength to overcome your past year failures & LEARN NEW THINGS

(specially for Mr.mladen,Mr.tools,Mr.mntiwana )&(our form members)

TRADERSM
TRADERSM  

Mr.mladen what is the next advance indicator of TEMA for fast price movement in (Trend direction + force index - smoothed 4_1)

TRADERSM
TRADERSM  

Mr.mladen please edit this indicator

1.) it some times can,t draw

3.) change the colours

2.) please add some extra futures what it supported

forex_sweep.mq4

Files:
Muhammad Naim
Muhammad Naim  

I use Tidane Trend to define trend.

This chart looks messy. I would like the option to view them as histogram view.

• If all three length periods of tidane are uptrend, the histogram paint green.
  • If all three length periods of tidane are downtrend, the histogram paint red.
  • If all three mixed up, white.

I attached the indicator - Tidane Trend.

tidane_trend.mq4

Thanks in advance. Red

Files: