Elite indicators :) - page 1311

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

GK1965

I started to post ex4 files using latest builds too (there are some incompatibilities of versions 840 and newest builds, and, more or less, I am forced to do so to avoid some problems from the users side). Will "freeze" it at the newest build (build 1010 from today) but the older builds will not be supported any more

Dearest MLADEN

Do we assume all previous ex4 that were compiled by 840 build will not work within 1010 build , because of incompatibility matters and problems in between build 840 and 1010 ???

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Do we assume all previous ex4 that were compiled by 840 build will not work within 1010 build , because of incompatibility matters and problems in between build 840 and 1010 ???

regards

Not all, but some might have problems. So in order to prevent some possible issues that would cause a "head scratching" I am forced to start using the currently newest build
mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:
Not all, but some might have problems. So in order to prevent some possible issues that would cause a "head scratching" I am forced to start using the currently newest build

Dearest MLADEN

How we can know which ones might cause problem/issue or not,any hint or formula with out and or before a compile test.i am talking about all previous MT4 indicators.

regards

Wayan
Wayan  
mladen:

Even the the latest mq4 too have problem, like this

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11725-dynamic-zone-indicators/page91#comment_1821518

Just question : is the work ex4 still work as expected?? I really scared with this build update,,? 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
NKTrade:

Even the the latest mq4 too have problem, like this

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11725-dynamic-zone-indicators/page91#comment_1821518

Just question : is the work ex4 still work as expected?? I really scared with this build update,,? 

It works OK for me
Wayan
Wayan  
mladen:
It works OK for me

You mean dynamic zone polychromatic momentum??? I can't compile so i open meta editor i got error '+' - illegal operation use in line 830 column 19

Ps : How to upload a pictures? Since the forum update too i can't upload pictures 

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:
It works OK for me

But this ver 5.10 and all previous new versions not compiling with me,producing 1 error.

Wayan
Wayan  
mntiwana:

But this ver 5.10 and all previous new versions not compiling with me,producing 1 error.

Yes like that... How can you upload pictures??
mntiwana
mntiwana  
NKTrade:
Yes like that... How can you upload pictures??
Which of pictures you talking about,can you explain your matter.
Wayan
Wayan  
mntiwana:
Which of pictures you talking about,can you explain your matter.
That about error on DZ error, since the update forum i can't upload pictures, i mean big pictures bottom your comment