Elite indicators :) - page 1311

mladen:
Not all, but some might have problems. So in order to prevent some possible issues that would cause a "head scratching" I am forced to start using the currently newest build

Even the the latest mq4 too have problem, like this

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11725-dynamic-zone-indicators/page91#comment_1821518

Just question : is the work ex4 still work as expected?? I really scared with this build update,,? 

NKTrade:

Even the the latest mq4 too have problem, like this

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11725-dynamic-zone-indicators/page91#comment_1821518

Just question : is the work ex4 still work as expected?? I really scared with this build update,,? 

It works OK for me

mladen:
It works OK for me

But this ver 5.10 and all previous new versions not compiling with me,producing 1 error.

mladen:
It works OK for me

You mean dynamic zone polychromatic momentum??? I can't compile so i open meta editor i got error '+' - illegal operation use in line 830 column 19

Ps : How to upload a pictures? Since the forum update too i can't upload pictures 

mntiwana:

But this ver 5.10 and all previous new versions not compiling with me,producing 1 error.

Yes like that... How can you upload pictures??

NKTrade:
Which of pictures you talking about,can you explain your matter.

mntiwana:
Which of pictures you talking about,can you explain your matter.
That about error on DZ error, since the update forum i can't upload pictures, i mean big pictures bottom your comment

NKTrade:

Simply click on (any 1 of 3 options for posts) comment,reply and edit.when your own post editing box is open,just click on "IMAGE" button. (shown in the picture attached) and upload as much and which one you like.

mntiwana:

Simply click on (any 1 of 3 options for posts) comment,reply and edit.when your own post editing box is open,just click on "IMAGE" button. (shown in the picture attached) and upload as much and which one you like.

OMG... i'm too lazy to see the upper, i always see the bottom " attach file"  

That already new Page hopefully mr. Mladen see you pictures about that error.. 

mladen:

GK1965

I started to post ex4 files using latest builds too (there are some incompatibilities of versions 840 and newest builds, and, more or less, I am forced to do so to avoid some problems from the users side). Will "freeze" it at the newest build (build 1010 from today) but the older builds will not be supported any more

Thanks Mladen for your response.  My problem is different (and has been continuing) wherein I am not able to add any .ex4 indicator to the charts.    I will probably need to uninstall and reinstall.

Cheers
GK 

Reason: