Elite indicators :) - page 1050

dynamicsoul:

Oh really.. damn it, I didn't know that.

Do you know of a custom indicator that has a moving average (preferably LWMA) on a williams percent range? So it looks similar to a stochastic..

dynamicsoul

Take a stochastic, set the slowing period to 1 and chose LWMA for signal line - it will be exactly the same as WPR+100 and you shall have a LWMA value and crosses too

mladen:

dynamicsoul

Take a stochastic, set the slowing period to 1 and chose LWMA for signal line - it will be exactly the same as WPR+100 and you shall have a LWMA value and crosses too

Tell you what, that's not too far off actually!.. not 100% the same, but with a bit of jiggling of settings I've gotten it pretty damn close..

Thanks mladen!.. You guys are awesome on here.. best fx forum on the web, bar none.

DS

dynamicsoul:

Tell you what, that's not too far off actually!.. not 100% the same, but with a bit of jiggling of settings I've gotten it pretty damn close..

Thanks mladen!.. You guys are awesome on here.. best fx forum on the web, bar none.

DS

DS

If you chose the close/close price in stochastic they will be exactly the same

Noted and thanks again!

mladen:

Talaat E

Display type added to it (now it has the 6 types of display) :

Dear Mladen

when I applied the indicator "StepMA pdf 4_3.ex4" of H1 on the chart of M15 for the rest of night (I changed the "Arrow On First Bars" to be False), however when I waked up, I found the shown in the photo, I guess the arrow signal (I changed arrows from 159 to 233 and 234) was appeared then when MTF typical behavior is not going on, the arrow stayed and did not disappear, then later the signal started again and the arrow is displayed at the beginning (also stayed) and as the trend of higher time is going on the arrow is displayed at each 15 mins bar till the end of H1. Therefor, I think the problem is only for the first arrow signal.

Please check or perhaps I miss something.

Thanks

Files:
01_1.jpg  93 kb

talaate:

Hi Mladen

Any chance for this post for "Display Type" option to StepMA pdf 4_2.ex4

Talaat E

Display type added to it (now it has the 6 types of display) : stepma_pdf_4_3.ex4

Files:

talaate:

Dear Mladen

when I applied the indicator "StepMA pdf 4_3.ex4" of H1 on the chart of M15 for the rest of night (I changed the "Arrow On First Bars" to be False), however when I waked up, I found the shown in the photo, I guess the arrow signal (I changed arrows from 159 to 233 and 234) was appeared then when MTF typical behavior is not going on, the arrow stayed and did not disappear, then later the signal started again and the arrow is displayed at the beginning (also stayed) and as the trend of higher time is going on the arrow is displayed at each 15 mins bar till the end of H1. Therefor, I think the problem is only for the first arrow signal.

Please check or perhaps I miss something.

Thanks

Talaat E

Re-download the indicator from the original post - it has been updated

mladen:

Talaat E

Re-download the indicator from the original post - it has been updated

Ok, Thanks

talaate:

Ok, Thanks

Good

Happy trading

mladen:

Xard777

Here is a version that allows bars and lines width setting from parameters : averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_6.ex4

Hello,

Is there any chance that I may have this indicator in .mq4?