Elite indicators :) - page 1449

mntiwana:
There are so many software for free with ability to get data back from many layer depth if accidentally data erased or formatted.

yes there are but it takes alott of time to do so sometimes 10-12 hours that too only specific drives not the main drives.

but anyways i have attached it n i know it might be difficult to do so but i might as well pay for it if some1 gets it done

mntiwana:

There are so many software for free with ability to get data back from many layer depth if accidentally data erased or formatted.

it is simply bull bear power indicator,there are so many bull bear indicator around,try those,i think you can have better than this in TSD,but for percentage i don't know.

i m sorry i didnt read the whole comment .

yes TSD is awesome for forex but i dont think the indicators here can replicate the same kind of success in option market like this indic can or i might be competely wrong n just got lucky with it .

but i will look up for bear bull power indics .

ashhar9650:

i m sorry i didnt read the whole comment .

yes TSD is awesome for forex but i dont think the indicators here can replicate the same kind of success in option market like this indic can or i might be competely wrong n just got lucky with it .

but i will look up for bear bull power indics .

The "beast" indicator is simply the bulls and bear power indicator combined into one

The "kazi" is again the support resistance barry indicator renamed to that name and you can find multiple versions of that free indicator (based on fractals) anywhere. I have to assume a serious lack information about what are you posting and that (the lack of information) is the reason why so funny statement of yours about their "accuracy"

As of "absolute strength" : there are already multiple versions doing that, and the version you posted is probably the oldest of them all published at least 7-8 years ago - please do some more search and you shall find the newer version too

mladen:

The "beast" indicator is simply the bulls and bear power indicator combined into one

The "kazi" is again the support resistance barry indicator renamed to that name and you can find multiple versions of that free indicator (based on fractals) anywhere. I have to assume a serious lack information about what are you posting and that (the lack of information) is the reason why so funny statement of yours about their "accuracy"

As of "absolute strength" : there are already multiple versions doing that, and the version you posted is probably the oldest of them all published at least 7-8 years ago - please do some more search and you shall find the newer version too

i am sorry i am a new trader with some basic price action knowledge .

i got very excited when i had 72/82 trades in my favour using rejection spike from the support n resistance lines on the kazi aka barry indic which was supported by beast aka bull bear power indic to change significantly in accordance with which my trades were taken with 15m expiries but like u said it could b total fluke.

i m a big fan of ur work sir- bb stops,qqe indics,stepma momentum,t3 adaptive stochastic etc etc adding to the long list of exceptional work u hv been doing for over a decade.

you're a gem n a gift to this community . 

Any guess about why I can not download this indicator in my mt4?

By the way, is there any newer version? Does it repaint?

Thank you very much in advance!

jmmn:

Any guess about why I can not download this indicator in my mt4?

By the way, is there any newer version? Does it repaint?

Thank you very much in advance!

It is because you have to use new metatrader 4 compatible version - the attached

PS: corrected average (the "ca" in the name means that) if applied to non-repainting average (like T3 is) is not repainting,. So that indicator does not repaint

mladen:

It is because you have to use new metatrader 4 compatible version - the attached

PS: corrected average (the "ca" in the name means that) if applied to non-repainting average (like T3 is) is not repainting,. So that indicator does not repaint

You are really great, Mr. Mladen. Thank you so much!

Hi guys!

I really appreciate all the help you give. My question is concerned in Renko charts, which honestly are new to me. There are so many Renko experts and indies on the web, and they are all different in some way or another, which one repaints or not, and I’m not sure which one to choose to dig into Renko. Would you please recommend an expert you think is the best or better one than others? Thank you in advance.

DIM1NE:

Hi guys!

I really appreciate all the help you give. My question is concerned in Renko charts, which honestly are new to me. There are so many Renko experts and indies on the web, and they are all different in some way or another, which one repaints or not, and I’m not sure which one to choose to dig into Renko. Would you please recommend an expert you think is the best or better one than others? Thank you in advance.

There is no such thing as best renko

All in all, even with anchoring, you are going to get different results from day to day (up to straight forward repainting) on any renko implementation. That is its nature ....

Do these indicators repaint, please?

I think that the three first ones do but perhaps the fourth one does NOT. Am I right?

Many thanks in advance!

Reason: