Elite indicators :) - page 1439

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for your early response,let me check these and will inform you if found any issue.

just checked all 3 versions,your new of today 4_5 and 4_6 are same result wise except slope coloring,smoothing is working with 4_6.

and old 4_5 is not matching with 4_6 though smoothing working with it too but result are different,perhaps MRTOOLS invented 4_6 because of this problem in his old 4_5 ver.

regards

The version I have posted is doing the double smoothing correctly so it has to have those values

Goodday sir Mladen,

Please can you edit and add BoxShift Percentage to this renko indicator expert.Just like the MTH Renko chart builder indicator

mladen:
The version I have posted is doing the double smoothing correctly so it has to have those values
So, maybe now it'd be possible to add slope color change with your latest version, please? 'cause I remember couple of months ago you said, that you don't have the mrtools code. 

El_Nur:

Goodday sir Mladen,

Please can you edit and add BoxShift Percentage to this renko indicator expert.Just like the MTH Renko chart builder indicator

Why don't you use the MTH renko chart builder then? I mean if you want it to be duplicated, what is the purpose (since the MTH is free too)?

mladen:
In the "tools->options->charts" set the "Max bars in the chart" to smaller value (I use 5000)
hi, with 4_4 i still get the same issue :(

fabiogeraci:
hi, with 4_4 i still get the same issue :(
I don't (not with version 4_4 nor with version 4_5) so i do not know why are you getting that issue. Sorry ...

mladen:
I don't (not with version 4_4 nor with version 4_5) so i do not know why are you getting that issue. Sorry ...
can it be hardware related? just a question are you calling the indi from an EA? because if i just put it on a chart i have no issues

Dear Mr mladen,

Can you please update this MACD_OsMA_4ColorH_2LVar_mtf for MT4 BUILD 1010 .. or fix it if the problem is not in the update? Thank you in advance.

fabiogeraci:
can it be hardware related? just a question are you calling the indi from an EA? because if i just put it on a chart i have no issues

Post your iCustom() call so that it can be revised

mladen:

Post your iCustom() call so that it can be revised

int IndiPeriod = 20;
int AveType = ma_ema; //from post in page 861
bool dSmoothed = false;

double tUPlevel = 0.05;
double tDownl = -0.05;
double Slen = 0;
double Sphase = 0;
bool color = false;
bool alert= false;
bool alertBar= false;
bool alertMsg= false;
bool alertSound= false;
bool alertEmail= false;
bool alertPush= false;
int interpMethod = 0; // for no interpolation

String TrendDirForce = "Trend direction and force index - smoother 4_4";

tdfValue = iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),TrendDirForce,PERIOD_M15,IndiPeriod,AveType,dSmoothed,PriceType,tUPlevel,tDownl,Slen,Sphase,color,alert,alertBar,alertMsg,alertSound,alertEmail,alertPush,interpMethod,0,1);
Reason: