Elite indicators :) - page 1380

Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Could you honour my request if you have the time of course to add an alarmfunction (message, sound, email, push) and perhaps also a “Display lines with dots” to the Tema (r-squared) adaptive (experiment) indicator? I really really like this indicator a lot.....

Sincerely, Forexblasters

forexblasters:

Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Could you honour my request if you have the time of course to add an alarmfunction (message, sound, email, push) and perhaps also a “Display lines with dots” to the Tema (r-squared) adaptive (experiment) indicator? I really really like this indicator a lot.....

Sincerely, Forexblasters

I second that ............. preferably an addition for Vlines :)

redwed:
Semafor h1 m30 m15 m5 should be in line. And when a signal occurs (use any of your favorites - heiken ashi, cci, stochastic, macd etc) you'll get your trade with good rr. 
HA also not usable for signaling , i guess :)

mntiwana:
HA also not usable for signaling , i guess :)
Why? HA does not repaint ...

mladen:
I second that. 

People use semafor & other indicators (that does not repaint) to complete each other weakness. 

Semafor repaints badly, but we can see peak and trough easily. As ha gives us confirmation that signal is really concrete after semafor appearance. 

We can make it more precise using mtf approach, as we will took peak & trough from smallest tf available for us (for me m5 is enough)...

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for confirm this but i was just means because of its smoothing factor that can form ha an late signaling indicator.is not that ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for confirm this but i was just means because of its smoothing factor that can form ha an late signaling indicator.is not that ?

regards

Smoothing adds lag, that is true. It only depends what are we looking for (lag is not always bad - after all, in some cases, only lag is what filters out the false signals) but that is the eternal story of what we are looking for :)

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

regards

If you're using HAMA, you'll get late signal - more late than usual HA.

But in time like today, GU will probably survive with HA trading + semafor. You can put any indicator you want, but with HA it is sufficient (at least for me).

HA, unlike any other indicators doesn't have parameter to be set on. You only can choose color if that's the problem.

I'll show you some tricky trades that were made using HA+semafor.

redwed:
If you're using HAMA, you'll get late signal - more late than usual HA.

But in time like today, GU will probably survive with HA trading + semafor. You can put any indicator you want, but with HA it is sufficient (at least for me).

HA, unlike any other indicators doesn't have parameter to be set on. You only can choose color if that's the problem.

I'll show you some tricky trades that were made using HA+semafor.
Of course,ha is simple to use,and your tricks help users to format their decisions :)

mladen:
Smoothing adds lag, that is true. It only depends what are we looking for (lag is not always bad - after all, in some cases, only lag is what filters out the false signals) but that is the eternal story of what we are looking for :)
Hello sir. Can you find any faults in this indicator? They paint in wrong order.

Reason: