Elite indicators :) - page 1139

FxStarter:

I did and the only difference is price

red/blue is weighted

green/orange: close

FxStarter

If you use different price the result will be different too - which is the main reason why we are trying different prices in the first place

Also, in stepma indicators, please check when the opposite trend is starting. At those points you always have a peak that is marking the start of a new trend. You can use some of the open code version to check what is exactly happening with step ma indicators when the direction changes and why they have to be displayed the way they are displayed - the criteria is not what you see on the chart, but a set of values that are internally used by step ma and that are used to determine the trend. In short - stepma colors are not changed on "visual" slope change, but they have their own trend direction that might or might not agree with what you see on the chart as the step ma value

mladen:
Triple smoothed stochastic of emad (this time it is made before the double smoothed stochastic of emad - was curious what will emad do in triple version) : tss_of_emad.ex4

After a few hours of testing, this TSS of Emad has managed to get into my little trading system, so it must be a very good one ...

THANKS

mladen:

FxStarter

As I told : the old and the new can not be compared (the step size in the new versions is different from the old versions). So, if you compare the two, compare those that are using same step calculation methods. It is explained in the post where the new version was posted why is it so

I did and the only difference is price

red/blue is weighted

green/orange: close

Files:

mladen:

FxStarter

If you use different price the result will be different too - which is the main reason why we are trying different prices in the first place

Also, in stepma indicators, please check when the opposite trend is starting. At those points you always have a peak that is marking the start of a new trend. You can use some of the open code version to check what is exactly happening with step ma indicators when the direction changes and why they have to be displayed the way they are displayed - the criteria is not what you see on the chart, but a set of values that are internally used by step ma and that are used to determine the trend. In short - stepma colors are not changed on "visual" slope change, but they have their own trend direction that might or might not agree with what you see on the chart as the step ma value

Ok, lets forget this Stepma averages 4_11....

Can you please make new Stepma averages 4_4 what is based on StepMA pdf 4_4

gtudor:
One question please !What setting you use for this indicator.Thank you !

gtudor,

your question is a bit complicated to answer,because i dont know what you want,how you trade,what are your proirities and how you defend your self,and more important,i was never in favor to copy some one till you dont know exact the logic and theme of that set up,it will be confuse and mislead you at some point or stage if you dont know it......alone if you say,you want work on M1 or H1,even then there are more then one ways to trade,short term and long term,medium term,depends on how much breath you would like allow to price for to go ahead,this breath you can say waves in other words and is a crucial part of price movement.......but if you give me some specific idea,might be i am able to try to follow your instructions.

regards

"One question please !What setting you use for this indicator.Thank you !" - is a "yes" or "no" question.

Mladen

Is it possible to code a seperate multi time frame(M30-M60-H4-D1) dashboard showing when the volatility level above of 3?

nevar:
Mladen Is it possible to code a seperate multi time frame(M30-M60-H4-D1) dashboard showing when the volatility level above of 3?

nevar

It can be done

In the mean time, here is this version with some changes : volatility_ratio_-_stepped_1.mq4

Mladen, could you please make the composite moving average the same way you made composite stochastic? I searched for it but nothing found. Is it possible to make it?

thefxpros:
Mladen, could you please make the composite moving average the same way you made composite stochastic? I searched for it but nothing found. Is it possible to make it?

thefxpros

It can be made, but I doubt that the moving average would be effective that way. Will check anyway

Reason: