Run EA with Single Chart for Multiple Pairs!

Hi,

I wrote the EA. Which will run one pair per chart.

Is this possible to run multi pairs by attaching the EA to single chart.

Eg:

I attached the EA to EUR/USD chart. currently my EA will work for EUR/USD pairs only. for additional pairs i have to open new chart and have to attach EA.

Question:

By opening single chart strategy should check all pairs and place orders for all pairs.

Is this possible to code? if yes, please help me to start my code. i need the idea for start the code.

sheriffonline :

Yes. But keep in mind that you won't be able to test your EA very well in the Strategy Tester. See Testing Features and Limits in MetaTrader 4 and Tester in the Terminal MetaTrader 4: It Should Be Known.

Question:

By opening single chart strategy should check all pairs and place orders for all pairs.

Is this possible to code?

Yes. See above.

if yes, please help me to start my code. i need the idea for start the code.

If you have already written an EA that uses one currency pair, just start with that code. Modify it to make it work on other currency pairs.

sheriffonline :

Hi,

I wrote the EA. Which will run one pair per chart.

Eg:

I attached the EA to EUR/USD chart. currently my EA will work for EUR/USD pairs only. for additional pairs i have to open new chart and have to attach EA.

Question:

Is this possible to code? if yes, please help me to start my code. i need the idea for start the code.

It depends how you write your EA's. Normally it is easier to place your EA on different chart different Symbol

Why does it depends how you write your EA's. What I see from you is that you seems to have a little experience

writing mq4 code looking to your messages and topics you opened. In Code Base you can find examples how to start

Although they are not always the best examples for how to write code, it will if you test and make some changes to see

what happens with those changes a good learning experience. If you do that then you can also modify your own code

for trading different Symbols...

Reason: