Elite indicators :) - page 1104

dear mladen, can u make an inverse fisher transform of this emi indicator please... emi.mq4

Files:
emi.mq4  3 kb

rashme:
dear mladen, can u make an inverse fisher transform of this emi indicator please... emi.mq4

rashme

Inverse Fisher transform needs known bounds of the values, and as far as I see, that indicator does nt have a known bounds. I will check more, but as is, it s not possible to make a good inverse Fisher transform of that indicator

Please, I want to know more about how to make EAs that works perfectly depending on the trading conditions. Most of the one i made don't work perfectly and when they do, they only place trade haphazardly contrary to my intention. I need all the help i can get. i have read the mql4 book and codersguru book but i guess i need more knowledge.

mladen:

TRADERSM

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980

Mr.mladen I can,t get that one please code it....

Mr.mladen add averages & extrass..... Thankyou

demand_index.mq4

Files:

femi:
Please, I want to know more about how to make EAs that works perfectly depending on the trading conditions. Most of the one i made don't work perfectly and when they do, they only place trade haphazardly contrary to my intention. I need all the help i can get. i have read the mql4 book and codersguru book but i guess i need more knowledge.

femi

What conditions are you testing?

mladen:

Yes, you guys are right

Here is a version that solves that problem : cci_study_3_1.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

can you plz manage time to see this pretty one "CCI study 3_1" for adapting in step mode,it looks me very perfect responsive in a lot of situations,thanks.

regards.

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

can you plz manage time to see this pretty one "CCI study 3_1" for adapting in step mode,it looks me very perfect responsive in a lot of situations,thanks.

regards.

mntiwana

I am not sure that it can be done but will check

Dear Mladen,

Attached is a copy of a pivot trading EA. I also use this EA template for other trading conditions i.e. openpivot_trader_eab.mq4 altering the buy, sell & trade closing conditions . I do not know whether the problem is with the Ea template i am using or the trading conditions i indicated or perhaps with my trading platform. I really want to know the solution to this challenge.

Thank you very much for your usual support.

Files:

mladen:

mntiwana

I am not sure that it can be done but will check

Dearest MLADEN,

thank you,but i am sure you will be encroach and find out some solution,nothing is impossible for you in coding world,if no strict logic restrictions.these indicator lines are flexible plastic for you,:)

regards

Reason: