Elite indicators :) - page 1075

mntiwana:

one more option,take any MA,i think for example sloping color HMA that mostly run close to price line,with fast periods 1,2,or 3 according to your needs and TF and test prices (open,close,high,low,weighted} or Averages indicator with a lot of price options,which best suits your needs,forget the candle and work on HMA line when touches upper/lower bands,

or up load your illustration picture with template with concerning indi.

regards

I have looked at everything or it seems like it , but the problem itself is with the wick , do you know how a channel / envelope indicator alerts when you dont have the option to alert on high and low , but you still have the indicator on alert on current , does it focus on the current price itself or not , i havnt tried it at all to be honest , hopefully Mladen or Mr tools can help to answear that question if you dont know

Hello. Here i have a request.

I attached the ADR indicator.

My broker's resets its server at 5:00 PM EST instead of 00:00. Is there any way you could modify this indicator to be shift broker time?

Thank you...

daily_range_petere.mq4

Files:

mladen:

Abel

A version with those 30 types of averages and a possibility to have double smoothing for all of them : volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_2.ex4

Sorry Mladen, i want to request again...

Would you please add Custom Timeframe and Arrow signal on zero cross

@ mntiwana & timmyhanke - Thankx for your help on this one. I just recalculate the MA's and it also works fine.

The repainting is almost none existing, so it is perfect for me.

Again, Thx for your help both to you. Also to mladen.

timmyhanke:
I have looked at everything or it seems like it , but the problem itself is with the wick , do you know how a channel / envelope indicator alerts when you dont have the option to alert on high and low , but you still have the indicator on alert on current , does it focus on the current price itself or not , i havnt tried it at all to be honest , hopefully Mladen or Mr tools can help to answear that question if you dont know

Dear Timmy,

of course moderators can best guide than any,no doubts.

your wick is defeated now,here i found one very fantastic indicator by MLADEN,it have every thing you asked for and needs,and with a lot of options,all features......you can squeezed and widen the envelop,you can fast it or slow down,currently it is using ema but we can change it later if you required,you can use two instances,one for signaling other for trend,rather than trying next high TF,though it mtf but try avoiding mtf as mostly seniors do recommends increase period to make it higher TF,alert on current bar,alert message,sound,notify,mail,arrow size,shift and more,you can play with,the best feature i like much,it send alerts at chart when price touch upper or lower band and also print arrow but when candle close inside envelops it remove arrows and let the trade go in previous way,and when price close out side bands it fixed arrows permanent,never changed or replace current status,arrows are printed only at opposite side,in my opinion the best one band/envelop/channel or what else you say................... i hope it will be help you and Desatar too.lol.

regards

envelope_mtfalertsarrows_nmc.mq4

mntiwana:

Dear Timmy,

of course moderators can best guide than any,no doubts.

your wick is defeated now,here i found one very fantastic indicator by MLADEN,it have every thing you asked for and needs,and with a lot of options,all features......you can squeezed and widen the envelop,you can fast it or slow down,currently it is using ema but we can change it later if you required,you can use two instances,one for signaling other for trend,rather than trying next high TF,though it mtf but try avoiding mtf as mostly seniors do recommends increase period to make it higher TF,alert on current bar,alert message,sound,notify,mail,arrow size,shift and more,you can play with,the best feature i like much,it send alerts at chart when price touch upper or lower band and also print arrow but when candle close inside envelops it remove arrows and let the trade go in previous way,and when price close out side bands it fixed arrows permanent,never changed or replace current status,arrows are printed only at opposite side,in my opinion the best one band/envelop/channel or what else you say................... i hope it will be help you and Desatar too.lol.

regards

envelope_mtfalertsarrows_nmc.mq4

Thanks for your effort , but i already have the average version of that indicator so i have to let mladen help me to answear if its possible to make it alert only on the current price

mladen:
Re: Correlations - RSI to price

Upgraded rsi to price correlation too : correlations_-_rsi_to_price_2.mq4

PS: all default parameters

Mladen,

Is it possible add z score to price correlation too?Thanks

Files:
zscore.mq4  2 kb

mladen:

Abel

A version with those 30 types of averages and a possibility to have double smoothing for all of them : volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_2.ex4

it would be great if you put the usual price options (open, heikin ashi etc.)

simon_json:

Thanks for reply!

I try to do an EA based on "averages - mtf + alerts 6_9.ex4" (Well not me by myself, but with help from some coders). And I wish to be able to set the parameters the indicator has, in the EA's parameters window. The coder says he need the .mq4-file for that. Could I please have it? I wish to be able to use the different timeframes the indicator has, in the EA.

All the best!

Simon Johansson

Hi again,

I understand if I can't have the .mq4-file. I don't mean to ask any rude question - I pretty new to the forex-world, so I don't understand everything, yet One of the coders I use was impressed of "averages - mtf + alerts 6_9.ex4" and called it the quintessence of the Moving average

I have a question for you, Mladen, or if someone else have an idea:

I use "averages - mtf + alerts 6_9.ex4" on a 1H chart and Daily TF in the indicator and i think it works very good. The critical moment is when the trend is changing direction, and hasn't decided direction, then it can give buy and sell signals alternately quiet quickly. I wonder therefore if maybe my buy and sell signals could consult some other indicator to see where the trend is going?

1. Do you have any suggestion? I thought of:

"Volatility quality - zero line averages 2.ex4"

"Trend Quality Q1 directional indicator - averages floating 2_1.ex4"

"Trend Quality B1 directional indicator - averages floating 2.ex4"

"Trend direction + force index - smoothed 4_1.ex4"

2. But I can not figure out what exactly these indicators indicate, and how they work?

3. Is there an indicator which calculate the average price on a bar, and measure the trend that way?

All the best!

Simon Johansson

simon_json:

Hi again,

I understand if I can't have the .mq4-file. I don't mean to ask any rude question - I pretty new to the forex-world, so I don't understand everything, yet One of the coders I use was impressed of "averages - mtf + alerts 6_9.ex4" and called it the quintessence of the Moving average I have a question for you, Mladen, or if someone else have an idea:

I use "averages - mtf + alerts 6_9.ex4" on a 1H chart and Daily TF in the indicator and i think it works very good. The critical moment is when the trend is changing direction, and hasn't decided direction, then it can give buy and sell signals alternately quiet quickly. I wonder therefore if maybe my buy and sell signals could consult some other indicator to see where the trend is going?

1. Do you have any suggestion? I thought of:

"Volatility quality - zero line averages 2.ex4"

"Trend Quality Q1 directional indicator - averages floating 2_1.ex4"

"Trend Quality B1 directional indicator - averages floating 2.ex4"

"Trend direction + force index - smoothed 4_1.ex4"

2. But I can not figure out what exactly these indicators indicate, and how they work?

3. Is there an indicator which calculate the average price on a bar, and measure the trend that way?

All the best!

Simon Johansson

Simon Johansson

1. That entirely depends on your trading system and style

2. Averages are doing exactly what their name tells : they are calculating non-repainting averages

3. I am afraid that I do not understand that question. Would you mind explaining it a bit more?

all the best

Reason: