Elite indicators :) - page 1081

talaate:
Dear Mrtools

would you add price option to the attached indicator and also make another histogram version

Thanks

Hi Mrtools,

Can you share/point your candlestick indicator?

Thank you so much.

davidsk2001:

Hi Mrtools,

Can you share/point your candlestick indicator?

Thank you so much.

Hi Davidsk2001, if it's the post i think it is it's candlesticks formed by HA double smoothed offline averages from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208/page11

mrtools:
Hi Davidsk2001, if it's the post i think it is it's candlesticks formed by HA double smoothed offline averages from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208/page11

Thank you so much and Merry Christmas to you.

thank you sir

tropicalrecon:
wilders_dmi_book_alerts_nmc_2.ex4

I am using wilders dmi + histo mtf+ alerts + arrows nmc for the DMI histogram and drag and dropped wilders DMI book; mtf2 into the same window for the adx, I changed the settings on both so that I would have only the former displayed.

Also, DMI i have attached has a slope that is able to change color. Don't know if that would be possible as well.

I hope I am not being a pain in the a**.

Just checking : DI+ and DI- should not be displayed but you want the histogram that is a difference of DI+ and DI-?

mladen:
Just checking : DI+ and DI- should not be displayed but you want the histogram that is a difference of DI+ and DI-?

yes, Just the histogram like in in the attached version. Wilder's DMI + histo mtf + alerts + arrows nmc.mq4 with the adx from wilders_dmi_book_ampamp_mtf_2.mq4

tropicalrecon:
yes, Just the histogram like in in the attached version. Wilder's DMI + histo mtf + alerts + arrows nmc.mq4 with the adx from wilders_dmi_book_ampamp_mtf_2.mq4

tropicalrecon

The adx values (and the calculation) from both indicators are the same.

mladen:

tropicalrecon

The adx values (and the calculation) from both indicators are the same.

Hey I figured out the issue. Like you said it is the same value, it is just placed differently. It seems as if it is more zoomed in. I'll adapt to the histogram version, thank you.

Would you happen to have an indicator called adx cycles?

tropicalrecon:

Hey I figured out the issue. Like you said it is the same value, it is just placed differently. It seems as if it is more zoomed in. I'll adapt to the histogram version, thank you.

Would you happen to have an indicator called adx cycles?

tropicalrecon

Sorry, I do not have that indicator

If you have the math, maybe we can make it

mladen:

tropicalrecon

Sorry, I do not have that indicator

If you have the math, maybe we can make it

I do not have the mathematics needed. BUT, how about this, thinkorswim has ttm trend by John Carter, I applied it to heikin ahsi candles on a tick chart. Only problem is I can't use the wonderful indicators that yourself and Mrtools have created on thinkorswim obviously.

Would this indicator be possible with the option to turn on/off heikin ashi candles sticks?

Ignore the hull moving average.

Files:
Reason: